RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Me and my friends forum

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
We want to have fun with this forum, we have RPG maker stuff, Chat, and more coming soon, we want this site to be cool and grow so give us ides in the Idea thread and Stuff to add to the site.
We need a Logo to be made, anyon that can make on good make it say

Funny Forum
Rpg  Maker, Chat, Games, Vidoes, and More.
Have Fun!

thats all we want it to say, so if you have ides or ways to imrove this Forum please Post it in the Ideas Section of the Forum, Just join and Talk there instead of here. And i dont want no Opinions like BlueXx did so please join!!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
Improve the website, or just this forum?

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
its a functional forum ill give you that, but i dont like the skin, its easy on the eyes but thats all, it has noe dynamic features and is a bit to plain, im not saying you absolutely HAVE to change it but something more stylis but easy on the eyes is good. assuming you use phpbb, then you can find some nifty ones here. good luck

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
My forum needs Fixing hey Cloud master how do i add that stuff to my site?
And join and Help me on it okay i want you a mod Cloud Master. You can help alot and my friend will like to be friends with you.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Already the forum just started and your trying to repel me from it. :shock:  :?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Repel you from it what do you mean?
That other one, it was a Practice one, we are working on a Site and a Forum GOOD ones with everything, this one is for Chat, games and other fun stuff, Please join we need MEMBERS

Rep:
Level 92
2. I don't see a single rm2k/rm2k3 section there. Where do I talk about my games?

I'll join but I may not have much to post about. I want to help you but to help by posting in the forum...I need things to post about. :)
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I edited the Categorys and The categorys was RMXP but now it is Rpg maer all of them are posted there. so join please.

Rep:
Level 92
TO the Dbz mobile to find an avatar and then ill be right there. 8)

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
NEW
I added a Advertisement Forum in Other
EDIT: come on peopl please get ALOt of people to join, Deadly diablo advertise my Forum on yous site and you advertise yours on mine.

Rep:
Level 92
You know you could do that yourself easier. It would make you seem less lazy and attract more people. I mean who wants a lazy admin right? :wink:

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Well kirk doesnt want me to join that forum and i dont know why Kirk =Mangadude560 but i will join and post it there anyways and thats al

Rep:
Level 91
All I really have to say about your forum is the same I have to say about Blaze's. Why? I mean, I like the idea, but it is a lot like crankeye's. So why should I hang out at your site??

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
We dont want it too much like crank we want it for Rpg maker, Games(vidoe games), Movies, Fun, and other

It's very nice. I'd suggest signing up, but never abandon crankeye!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
NEVER ABANDONED CRANKEYE
Okay eveyr body i really want alot of people to join, this forum is for having fun, Please join it is a good siter once you get to know the people on the Forum please join

Rep:
Level 91
Please keep this on topic. Thx.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I am on topic, who was off topic we were astill talking about the site.