RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
LIMIT BREAK (transformation); ideas needed

Rep:
Level 89
Fast Draw is what I am calling limit breaks in my game...

Except, I am trying to come up with a new concept.

One was that if the character dies, they come back momentraily by chance, and do the move, then die again.

Or, that if they die, and they come back, they do the limit break by chance, and are removed from battle completely.

Or that if you use it when their HP is low enough, it removes them from battle...

Well, any ideas other than that? Or how I could make them work?

Um, or I want the main characters to change into something, you know? Like in LOD, but different. Um...I am really going on a whim here.

Please help me out.

If you have anything, please tell me your ideas, and send me the code if its complicated.

Thanks a million in advance!

Ammom over and in!