RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Updated CMS

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I have stripped down my old CMS so it doesn't include as many options now the only extra one it has is the load option, i have taken alot of the other scripts and put them all into the custom menu script so now there is only 3 scripts you have copy. If you want to edit the position's of the hp bars and such you will have to find the menustatus script that is in the custom menu bit. All you have to do to get this to work is to copy all the scripts with * next to them and paste them above main.

Demo

Screenie

Hope you like it.