RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Is there already a game called Legend?  I know 'bout Legend of Zelda, but Legend?  Anyways, I'm using RPG Maker 2000 to make this one, so don't expect too much of it.  It's still in the making, but I'm gonna put a demo on here soon.  Please test it and tell me of any defects or mistakes.

Thanks

Legend Demo

------

BIO

Name:  Valeo
Description:  A young man with a big responsibility, Valeo is the main character.  He and his brother Aquilus are the Chosen of Sprevi to overthrow the tyrant of Regnum, Emperor Dolor.

BIO

Name:  Aquilus
Description:  The twin brother of Valeo, Aquilus competes with his brother often.  Though sometimes the two don't get along, Aquilus trusts and respects his brother.

BIO

Name:  Ocius
Description:  Ocius is a spirited elf trying to be heard.  He thinks he has found the secret to stopping Emperor Dolor, but no one listens.  Frustrated, he enlists Valeo and Aquilus to help.
...:::

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hum, cool, but post some screens, before downloading everbody like to see some screens ok? :wink:  :D

Rep:
Level 91
I would find it funny if the face of the characters looked nothing like their sprites. Like, a old white guy, with a indian face.

Or am I spamming now,

Anyway, it shows a little potental. Keep at it.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
You got me interested as soon as I read 2000, since I know not many peopel would look at it and that would be a waste.

Hopefully it will be good, keep at it.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
I haven't mapped in 2K and 2K3 in a while, and I don't really want to, either. But I will help another way. I have about 20 piano songs created by me, waiting to be used in a game.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Quote from: deadly_diablo
You got me interested as soon as I read 2003, since I know not many peopel would look at it and that would be a waste.

Hopefully it will be good, keep at it.

Hey dude, I think he

Rep:
Level 92
Ramiro! Stop editing quotes. :shock:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

screens coming soon.  yea, im using rpgm2k

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Quote from: deadly_diablo
Ramiro! Stop editing quotes. :shock:
btw I touch myself at night

lol jk

about the game post some story and sn or else I'm not dlin and about 2k...its the one with all the best games(well rm2k3 games can compete becouse there convertable)
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Actually, you can view the screens here:
http://h1.ripway.com/valituruscross/index.html
Also, there are some know defects.  Just look at the download page.

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
congratz i just gave u ur 70th hit whooooooo lol, erm BTW you should check ur site code over, it doesnt look the same in Fire Fox as it does in IE
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Quote from: thebodge
congratz i just gave u ur 70th hit whooooooo lol, erm BTW you should check ur site code over, it doesnt look the same in Fire Fox as it does in IE

Thanks for the hit.  What do you mean by site code?

Rep:
Level 92
he means the html/php/whatever code that you used to make your site.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Your HTML firefox perfers the <p> code so if u use the <dev> it sometimes goes funny.
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.