RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Background movement help please

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I've scanned and read the one about the doors opening and it kinda sorta worked for this except for one thing... i cant move anymore. so i'd like some help with getting things in the background to be moving while i walk around if its possible.

RPG Maker: XP (not Knights version or enhanced in any way)

Problem: Background movements on AutoStart stop player from moving, not NPC background movements but torches and spinning crystals. I've tried a few Local Switch operations but i still dont fully grasp those, and toyed with Switches but those didn't work unless i walked up and clicked it or encountered the immobile autostartness.

Does anyone know how to get these things to be doing their own thing in the background while i can still walk passed?
i tried writing in pen but every time i scroll it leaves the box.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Parralel Process instead of Auto Start. Works wonders.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
:shock:  wow...  :whoa:  sweeet

thanks!
i tried writing in pen but every time i scroll it leaves the box.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Glad to be of service. 8)
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club