RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SCRIPTING PROBLEMS OF MINE

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
When I try to copy-paste a script it doesn't work.
So i write it, but the space is limited.
So i tried writing half of it, they say, ??????SYNTAX ERROR?????
I wanna make a platform game script which Creepy wrot, BUT I JUST CAN'T
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4362

if you'll do 1 by 1 everything i showed there then there shouldn't be any problam, if there is take a screenie of the program saying that the space is limited or something.
holy shit my sig was big!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I am sooooooooo dumb, i was going to the common event scrit thingy! :whoa:
Arlen is hot.

Quote from: Nightwolf
I am sooooooooo dumb, i was going to the common event scrit thingy! :whoa:

HEHE, LOL!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i tried what Xx told but it still doesn't work. :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
impossible, show me the script and what you did step by step with screenshots, it's likely that there is something to do in the script that you didn't do , and if the script gives any error post it here and post a link to the script
holy shit my sig was big!