RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Friends at crankeye.com....a little project of mine

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
I have ademo of it but i dont know how to compress files and then host them somewhere....can someone help me with this?

there is a little story behind it: you travel (as mangadude) between forums and topics in forums to meet the friends that are in that forum....and fight spammers and flamers that are known to be on these sites....its more of a parody and a tribute to all my friends that are on crankeye or anesis or server or whatever.... its really great!

EDIT: oops sorry i forgot something...if you think i am your friend or vice versa you can add yourself to the game by just PMing me and you have to supply your own battler....its just the way this is going to work...or tell me a default one that is already on there. oh yeah! and if you will could you give a real photo of youself? its just a thing i'm going to put on there.....IF YOU CAN my updates will be here and will be bold

UPDATE: I'm fixing maps and making new ones....adding new dialogue and new characters too! and maybe some new enemies as well.

edit here is a link to download "my friends at crankeye forums"
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=55ONSLZ2
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Dude, I can't be any more blunt. But you are copying dwarra's game in some sense. :shock:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
no...i had this idea a few weeks ago....but it is nothing like dwarras game...its just a tribute to my friends on crankeye...sorry if it seems so similar.. :lol:  well here is  the link to start downloading
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=55ONSLZ2
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
My bad...I always have a bad tendency.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
I would like to be in this  :D
- this is for if it is made for 2k3
Name: Dracohaze
______

Rep:
Level 91
ok so excluding the obivious thievery of dwarra's idea (which showen since it couldn't possibly take you over 2 minute to make it)
i'd like to say that the 2 first maps looks acceptable, i'll give that to you.
last map looked very empty and pointless

i finished the game quicker than you made it, that is 3sec, cus it seems when fighting myself i tend to give up after 2 hits and never attack..
i'll forgive you for the chicken joke cus you and your brother are making yourself look stupid enough without my help

mapping: 1/3 (cus 1 map lacked any goodness and the others were small)
storyline: 0/2(there is no storyline at all, you talk to 5 people say hi they say pointless stuff and then you go fight)
battle system: 0/2 2hits k.o without a fight back and the game is over? lol that sux no matter what...
event system and overall life span: 0/3 i heard of short games but this is just stupid and not even an intro...

1/10 (and if i were you i wouldn't be letting out that sort of games seeing as it took you, as you said "a few weeks" just to think about it, talking bout slow)

(and yes even if you were the one dying in 2 hits, it would still suck bad)

(oh and one last thing, you actually stole those lame skill names too? lol, i should remove the 1 point you had for it)

and i almost forgot- don't use action key on teles that are not doors, only use hero touch
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
dude.....it is not suppose to the most best serious game ever or anything and i didnt steal dwarra's idea....all i was doing was just having my friends on crankeye...sheesh cant you go anywhere on here without passing some crude and uneccessary judgement on others!? you take everything too seriously...and for one thing i didnt ask for my game to be rated judged or anything....i just wanted to know if my friends wanted to be on it and if i should put something onto it for them.....and i have nothing else to say to you blueXx...DONE SPAMMING...sorry
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
you are on topic, it's not spamming.
btw, you forgot to condition the teleport out to the game's end.
i can't believe i almost missed that.

also, i look sexy in black, who knew...

and when you post a game here expect it to be judged, don't want it judged? put it in spam or don't put it at all Xx

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I have to agree with the above posters, this is a ripoff of Dwarra's game.. sorry if it's not you should have waited awhile before submitting this...

yea, i agree wirh zxmelee, let

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
hey ramiro i can send it to you via msn i have it too mangadude5760@msn.com

dracohaze i dont use those types of chars....i need a regular one
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
lol ramiro you are wasting time dling it, it's junk.
and zxm, it's junk, no point of chilling, we are pointing at the sad truth , this game should have been kept under the ground never to see the light on account of being too short and too storyless and too pointless to ever dare and be posted, and the maps are awful too

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
its getting a little hot in here....or is it just me....i say its a flamer :evil:
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
i say you need to put on your glasses, have you seen any game that ends before it starts and don't even have an intro and is posted here?
no.

your game can't be considered anything over a pointless spam

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
OK, let's cut it out. If you've already posted your opinions on this game, then there is no need to post again. Any further arguing will cause this topic to be locked. Let's all try to get along now, lol.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
sorry halo! i'll stop i need to tell you something via PM...done spamming
Go suck a lemon! lol

Quote from: mangadude5760
hey ramiro i can send it to you via msn i have it too mangadude5760@msn.com

ok dude, thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D

Rep:
Level 91
Hey, blueXx, stop making enemies. You have enough of them allready. You made your point, go bug someone else.  Mangadude, as mucha s it pains me to say this, blue is right. The game looked like you made it in an hour. Tops. Why don't you put a bit more thought into your games before you post them here?

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
its just a little thing....why get all pissy about....sorry but its not really a game....i just wanted to in a sense imortalize some of my friends and the people on crankeye...you know to have a laugh or something .....i'm sorry i'm just so confused on why everyone is making a big deal...oh well if i am spamming i'm done.
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
In mangadude's defense, whether or not he got the idea from dwarra's game, that doesn't matter really. dwarra's game seems to be more of a "Crankeye project", while mangadude's is more of a "Crankeye tribute". Everyone seems to be taking this a bit to seriously, espescailly considering he mentioned in his first post that this was only the demo.

Anyway, please keep the comments here constructive. It's ok not to like the game, but let's keep it friendly.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
thank you halo!
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 90
ok, what chara sets do you use? XP?

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
yes i use the normal RMXP characters
Go suck a lemon! lol

Quote from: blueXx
lol ramiro you are wasting time dling it, it's junk.
and zxm, it's junk, no point of chilling, we are pointing at the sad truth , this game should have been kept under the ground never to see the light on account of being too short and too storyless and too pointless to ever dare and be posted, and the maps are awful too

no blueXx, i