RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Enemy Encounters

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
If anyone out there in  Crank Eye cyberspace is nice, could they please tell me about enemy encounters? How do you create a battle? How do you make a monster disappear after you beat it in battle? How do you make a game over screen when you lose a battle? Somebody, please help........

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey dude, welcome, i

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
the white space around the images in your post are not really needed could you  get rid of it if you cant ill do it for you

Rep:
Level 91
why , 17 days after he posted, did you have to complain about the white spaces? of course it's annoying but you should allow topics to die happily...
holy shit my sig was big!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
just wait till Cloud Master sees his username..

Pure genius
bringing sexy back