RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How to make the person dissapear when added to you party

Rep:
Level 90
Well, first I would have to know if you know how to use switchs...
If so...

1-Create a new page on the event that joins you party

2-Make sure it's does not have a graphic

3-go to the preconditions and click on one of the switch boxes

4-click on the arrow inside the bar next to it

5-go to where it says name on the switch menu

6-type "(persons name) joins party" in the name box

7-press the ok button

8-go back to the first page

9-create a new event command in the"event command" box (duh :wink: )

10-click on the top-right choice named "switch operation"

11-click on the arrow and choose the switch we just created

12-Then click ok

13-NOW HE WILL DISSAPEAR! (as long as you listened right)

HOPE THIS HELPED YOU!

Quote from: dracohaze
Well, first I would have to know if you know how to use switchs...
If so...

1-Create a new page on the event that joins you party

2-Make sure it's does not have a graphic

3-go to the preconditions and click on one of the switch boxes

4-click on the arrow inside the bar next to it

5-go to where it says name on the switch menu

7-press the ok button

8-go back to the first page

9-create a new event command in the"event command" box (duh :wink: )

10-click on the top-right choice named "switch operation"

11-click on the arrow and choose the switch we just created

12-Then click ok

13-NOW HE WILL DISSAPEAR! (as long as you listened right)

HOPE THIS HELPED YOU!

It does help noobs using rm2k to 2k3 but most are using RMXP, do the steps above, but make a LOCAL SWITCH on the second page and do a LOCAL SWITCH operation. The stuff i said is for RMXP only.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Actually dude, local switch and switches in XP have no difference as many think they do.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Quote from: deadly_diablo
Actually dude, local switch and switches in XP have no difference as many think they do.

Switches in RMXP can activate other events in RMXP and keep em there. Let's say switch 1 was meant to be used for a quest event and you accidentally set it to stop an event. That way, the quest will never exist. Local switches are used for individual events, and they do not activate other events as normal switches.

Rep:
Level 92
Thats why beta testing is there to prevent accidents! :|
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Quote from: deadly_diablo
Thats why beta testing is there to prevent accidents! :|

Still, local switches are easier to understand.

Rep:
Level 92
If you say so, although I still find other ones much much easier and more efficient as well lol. :roll:

Dont you mean inside Message box?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
click on the arrow.. name stuff... what the hell?
i am sorry to push you to the side here but your xplaining is actually confusing me so imagine a newbie seeing that..

without any more xplaining i shall put my improved event:

that was page 1

that's page 2

now notice it checks if you have 4 people on your party, else he won't be able to join which means if you screwed up and told him to join and had 4 people in your party he won't just wave goodbye

notice that i didn't condition a "if the hero is already in the party" i am just assuming no one will allow a hero in the party to join.. again...
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
Actually I was in a hurry, I was going to add pics and improve it later but... I see you did it all for me thanx.

Rep:
Level 90
OK, this post was kinda old! But I now understand stuff like this much better! All it takes is time, that goes out too all of you noobs...I'm not making fun, for those of you thinking that I'm cruel... :wink:

Oh, and yours is kinda confusing, if the noob has no idea what any of that is, now if you would slowly explain step by step, that would be much easier.

Oh, and you two fighting over the local and... I find them both to work... :roll:

Rep:
Level 91
It preety good for your first tutorial, though. Do some more, O.K?

Rep:
Level 90
Why thank you, atleast some people aren't so hippacritical :lol:

And I will try to make more tutorials, and when I'm not in such a hurry next time :roll: