RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Everything

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
alright then I'll keep that in mind.
Here is the storyline for the beginning of the game is all this possible?

(Everything below these words is copyright to Bladek and Psycho Vision Inc.)

After the title screen the screen goes completely  black. The words, Prologue" The Dream, fade on to the screen with some meancing music. Suddenly you see a lone amn standing there, then Spyke (my main char pic comeing soon) 's voice interupts the errie silence that has come over the game.
Spyke - "Aw man... (... = 2 sec pause) not this again. (1 sec pause) It's the same dream ever night. Always this same guy just standing there. I can almost make out his face...Dad? (1 sec pause) No, wait, don't go yet. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
The scene fades away to Spyke shacking his head as he props himself up in his bed. Looking around he ruffles his hair and says,
Spyke - "Stupid dream."
A man appears in the room with a loud pop. Spyke jumps from his bed grabbing his swrod from his bedside table, but is frozen in middair by a greenish glow. The strange man begins to talk.
Strange Man - " Do not be afraid Elven Prince. I am here to help.
A look of schock appears on Spyke's face.
Spyke - "What did you just call me?"
Strange Man - "Oh I know of you. (1 sec pause) You who ran away to this barren stink hole known as Grishank Ward. You who carries the fate of all the races on your shoulders! (1 sec pause) But enough of that for now, you must leave quickly, head to Armak to the north a man named Tirus will meet you there. If he does not come in three days I will come for you."
A loud pop and dissapears leaving Spyke standing alone, shocked as to what had come to pass.

(Everything above these words is copyright to Bladek and Psycho Vision Inc.)

So is everthing possible and what did you think?
Current Project = The Eleysian Fantasy: Exodus 0% Done Re-Vamping Everything From

Rep:
Level 91
yeah, easier done than said actually ;)
a little too rushy with the copyrighting aren't you? :P
well before you start your own company and run around copyrighting your words i think there is a room for improvement,
and i'd like to see a bit more of a story, for starters, far too short to end the intro there Xx
holy shit my sig was big!

lol just makin sure no one feels the need to steal names from teenagers XD
I know that pretty short and the intro doesnt end there I just wanted to know if my line of thinking was fessablee or not.?
Current Project = The Eleysian Fantasy: Exodus 0% Done Re-Vamping Everything From

Rep:
Level 91
I wouldn't worry about that until you're half way done. It's scary how few projects get past 10% the way done. Not like I can talk, but still.

hmmm in deed. Now if you read a few posts back you'll see a section about a TCG now if I want to make a common item called TCG Manual how can I make it to where you open the book and read about the TCG game. Also I want to make the cards spell a message with three letters each should I just make them in the pic of the card and should I use it as the description. As always thanks for the info.

bump
sorry for the double post but my topic is getting down there and I need another question answered. say I want to make my char sleep under the bed. I tried making it the party starting position and then making the event graphic the bed and above the hero but when I do one it won't let me do the other. So how can I accomplish my char laying in his bed then jumping out of it. Also I recently got some chipsets I liked (all 70 of them) and I was wondering when you edit a chipset what do all the tab thingys mean.
LOWER LEVEL
Terrain - I sorta get that is that a number between 1-10 that is on the right (ie. plains, forest) but what does it do.
Passability - What exactly does the star mean I'm pretty sure I get the X and O.
Directional Pass - No clue.
UPPER LEVEL
Passability - What exactly does the star mean I'm pretty sure I get the X and O.
Directional Pass - No clue.
Counter Flag  - No clue.

Once again thanks for all the help.

Rep:
Level 89
umm for the bank system,  can u use it on rmxp, and if u can, can you tell me what to do exactly :D
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Rep:
Level 89
and bladex, i dont know the answer to your question, i am new to this stuff to
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Dude, this topic was dead already, and you double posted, don

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Jesse 015
and bladex, i dont know the answer to your question, i am new to this stuff to

that's what is purely spam