RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ALL] HOTSOMS is here.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3SQTSEWY
[Edit by Zeriab] new working link: http://slyph.org/music/halo/hotsoms/

Ok, it's here. I figured people would have figured it out by now, that HOTSOMS stands for HaloOfTheSun's Original MIDI Soundtrack. It contains 60 songs. I did my best to come up with enough material to replace the RTP specifically for rmxp, but you may use it for 2k or 2k3 if you wish, of course. Sorry it's on megaupload, I'll be getting this hosted next month. I wanted to give you guys here the chance to be the first ones to use this. I put a LOT of time and effort into this, so any feedback will be appreciated. And please read the README and be sure to give me credit in your game if you use some songs. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy! And be on the lookout for HOTSOMS 2.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:20:19 PM by modern algebra »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
put this download on rmxp.com too.

fi you want everyone to replace it in the rtp that is

May we use it in our game?

Rep:
Level 91
And please read the README and be sure to give me credit in your game if you use some songs

does it answer your question rikku?

i am dling it now, just for making 60 songs i have to give you a giant 10/10 simply cus i know it's a hella long omgish work, still i'll go listen to it now.

edit: heard, readed the readme, etc, very nice work.
really good compared to most if not all rtp stuff
what can i say, rate stays 10/10 a very well done work.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
I thought it was some new TV show or Video game that was releasing today.
Anyways, I'm dl-ing it right now. This is awesome, dude. 60 songs! Holy Cow!

EDIT: I'm listening to all the songs in order and I have to give you a 100/10
These are really great, dude! keep up the good work!
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: graywolf
put this download on rmxp.com too.

fi you want everyone to replace it in the rtp that is

This will be exclusive to crankeye and in a week or two, rios-ent.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
wOOt!! These MIDIs are super kewl!! Thanks for giving us permission to use 'em. I give up 90 thumbs up. Don't ask me where I got the extra 88 thumbs.

Bridget is SOOOOOOOOOOO kewl XD

Rep:
Level 97
Thanks. Just remember to give me credits. BTW, you don't have to list every song of mine you used. Just make a general music credit or something. You can credit which songs you used of mine in a README or something.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
That's kewl. I shall give you the credit that you deserve cause I'm not a theft. Thanks again!! XD

Bridget is SOOOOOOOOOOO kewl XD

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Yeah, no big deal. And it helped me out a lot, so...yeah.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I know this is a huge necropost, but I just wanted to say that this is great work. It seriously needs a bump and probably a move into the database.

Rep:
Level 88
But... the download is dead.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
eww, you're right.

Well, I got it from here:

http://slyph.org/music/halo/hotsoms/

listened to it, then did a search to find it so I could bump it. I guess I should have tried the link. Anyway, that link there should work:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I've edited the first post to include the working link.
Listening to it as I write ^_^

I hope HOTS won't eat me for editing is his post without his permission

Rep:
Level 97
aelknaejknaewlkjawf

lkng;iorngo;sino;isjhaeohfalohaoh

WOW. Some of this music is really bad ;o; However some of it's pretty cool. And then the rest of it is just flat out taken from elsewhere, although that was noted in the Readme, I remember.

...MEGAUPLOAD?? What an embarrassing topic. >_>;

Maybe I should do another one... =o