RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kingaran Fantasy

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
yea dude, in mine opinion more detailed loks better...

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Nice dude! Doing a great job. I also see you're already out of the basic project section lol.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
Good maps. How come only a third on the buildings have doors?

Rep:
Level 91
inaru...
doors are more often than not made in events, the map does not have events in the screenie.
do the math Xx
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Oh. I allways add a entrance, and write an event for a door opening. SO all of my buildings have openings.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: Inaru
Oh. I allways add a entrance, and write an event for a door opening. SO all of my buildings have openings.

I do it that way too, but it can be done either way. I'm assuming the houses without the doors on them already are just going to be "open", and you can just walk in.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Or something else, like the wall gets blown up.

Rep:
Level 91
i must say that you are both weird, i make a wall, add an event with door graphics and either put door locked go find a key sort of thing or just make the door "move" and then teleports the player inside the house
i can't possibly think of a reason to bother with making "door space" if it will be covered with a door graphics event anyway...
wanna put a light on that issue for me ? Oo

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Tsunokiette
Nice dude! Doing a great job. I also see you're already out of the basic project section lol.

Yes lol  :wink:

And i got 3 stars too!

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
i loved it but you coule do a little more detail
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Quote from: Inaru
Good maps. How come only a third on the buildings have doors?

Yeah it looks really good, i was looking at it for ages before i noticed there were doors on some buildings but not on others. maybe u should remove all the doors instead of just having some, would make it more consistant
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

or maybe there

Rep:
Level 91
maybe he forgot O.O
or maybe the doors are on the side... although it sure doesn't look like it X_X

Yea, but put doors in the side was going to be very strange, people would have to search the door...

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
well he could have a dark bit of floor where to door is.
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Well actually, its a simple explanation, i just havnt finished the events on that map, well guessed BlueXx  :roll:

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
*Updates*

Demo Status : 90%
Suspected Release Date : Friday

8)  :D

SOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!

ARE YOU EXCITED!?

Rep:
Level 91
with 7 pages before the demo and so many caps in 1 post, if that's going to be less than the best demo eva you'll look quite silly Xx
so good luck with it and don't hurry up too much Xx

hopefully you are less excited than you seem.. it's just a demo not the complete game Xx
but like i said, good luck and good bug hunting

(oh and about the doors, it's not a guess it's the logical thing to do, bothering with tile changes when the event graphics will cover it anyways is a complete waste of time)

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
*UPDATES*

Demo Status : 90%

I just need to do a couple of cave maps, alot of events, and a hell load of bug checking and this demo is done! w00000000000t

COOL!!!!!!!!
So Friday is on????
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Rep:
Level 91
friday is today...
i guess we will wait til next friday then.
don't rush dwarra.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Demo Status

97%
Nearly done =]

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Oh right! Its so close to be playing it!

Rep:
Level 90
go with ff8music im using it in my game and i also now a great place to get the midi files to every finalfantasy game it is at http://www.ffmusic.ffshrine.org it has every final fatasy games music there in midi.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
how do i get the newbie thing off me it sucks
Yay i got a zoo sort of