RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kingaran Fantasy

Rep:
Level 91
Never  mind gongo never mind

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
hey dwarra, awsome map!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really liked it, congratulations and keep us updated!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Neat! Your maping skills are amazing! Will it be released soon?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Sounds good!  Keep us updated.  Is your Ryuu at all related to the Breath of Fire Ryu?  Does he summon dragons and stuff?  In other words, I wanna know if his name is related to dragons at all...  

Do you have any idea how hard it is to say "ryuu?!"  Lyooooo...

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Yossy lol, it has nothing to do with Breath of Fire ^_^

Ryuu wont be his name for the whole game, small spoiler there, but he discovers who he really is partly through the game lol

More updates soon!

And Ferret, thanks!  :oops:

Sounds great Dwarra and your maps are as great as ever keep up the good work

Shakespeare

Current Project: Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Yet another map made :)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Nice! Check wait, dude!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
*UPDATE*

Database work is almost finished now, so mapping will move more swiftly!

Script collection will also begin shortly, so the games gonna kick on abit now !  8)

Rep:
Level 91
correct me if i am wrong dwarra, but when the player plays this map, isn't he unable to see about half of the map no matter where he stands?
that little piece of sea, unless it's connect to another map will never be viewable and so does the other corners..
it's a good map and all, but why bothering with making stuff the player just simply can't see? Oo

it can be really neat if you will connect all the small pieces to other maps so the player will be able to look down from them to the main part of the map

really great work as always
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Urm im a perfectionist, i like my maps too look good ^_^

Please tell me how you get multiple tile sets on 1 map,  i noticed you have a variety of trees from different tile sets, it looks cool though!  But for a bit of criticism: Carefully, thoughtfully placed tiles will look 10x better than randomly scattered tiles. ;)
Great work dwarra
Project: Grail
Maps: 3%
Events: 1%
Miniquests: 20%
Characters: 100%
Story Line: 100%
Chipsets/Tilesets: 100%
Inventory: 30%
Enemies: 100%
Demo (beta): 100%
Demo (1.0): 80%

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: Axra
Please tell me how you get multiple tile sets on 1 map,  i noticed you have a variety of trees from different tile sets, it looks cool though!  But for a bit of criticism: Carefully, thoughtfully placed tiles will look 10x better than randomly scattered tiles. ;)
Great work dwarra

But how many forests have you seen that didn't have trees and rocks and stuff random? They aren't at all symmetrical. It looks more realistic this way. And to answer your question, which can be found elsewhere on the forums by the way, just export tilesets and copy and paste them into one big tileset. In RMXP tilesets can be infinitely long going vertically.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
WHOA!! Those maps are CRAZY!! I wish I had skillz like that >.<

I give you many props on your progress. The story has much potential and combined with your mapping skillz, this game could prove to be quite challenging.

I'm looking forward to it!!

Bridget is SOOOOOOOOOOO kewl XD

Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Quote from: Axra
Great work dwarra

But how many forests have you seen that didn't have trees and rocks and stuff random? They aren't at all symmetrical. It looks more realistic this way. And to answer your question, which can be found elsewhere on the forums by the way, just export tilesets and copy and paste them into one big tileset. In RMXP tilesets can be infinitely long going vertically.

Sorry for being honest. The map does look good but take a map that has random trees just carelessly dotted around (not saying yours are dwarra) and a map that has trees placed to look good, which will win in a 2D RPG?  Sorry for going off topic btw
Project: Grail
Maps: 3%
Events: 1%
Miniquests: 20%
Characters: 100%
Story Line: 100%
Chipsets/Tilesets: 100%
Inventory: 30%
Enemies: 100%
Demo (beta): 100%
Demo (1.0): 80%

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
I agree with myself  :P

Anyways Axra, that map has now been deleted as I was not satisfied with it, and the beach too, im remaking both of them, but making the beach connect to Abivale Villiage, more screenshots soon  :wink:

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
*Updates*

A new screenshot, first island is 25% complete now!

Rep:
Level 91
woah.. the beach looks so... unloaded with crazy stuff oO
total opposite of the mountains...
could be nice seeing a flower or 2 floating on the water, and just a little bit more stuff on the beach, seems so.. empty...

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: blueXx
woah.. the beach looks so... unloaded with crazy stuff oO
total opposite of the mountains...
could be nice seeing a flower or 2 floating on the water, and just a little bit more stuff on the beach, seems so.. empty...

Heh, its empty because the events will fill it up  :wink:

dude, excellent map!!!!!! beaultiful!!!!!! i loved it!!
really cool, congratz!!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
IF YOU WERE A PAINTER WITH SUCH TILES, YOU'D BE THE GREATEST.
The map is waaaaaaaaaay gooooooooood.
I can't wait for the demo.
OR THE FULL GAME.
W0000000000000000000000000
0t
 :D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Another new screenshot, one section of Abivale Island, ive put alot more detail into this one, though it still isnt 100% complete. Please rate  :)

Rep:
Level 91
xcuse my foolishness but it seems to me that slowly your maps are becoming too detailed..
it seems people are supposed to live there so why is the place such a mass?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: blueXx
xcuse my foolishness but it seems to me that slowly your maps are becoming too detailed..
it seems people are supposed to live there so why is the place such a mass?

Theres room to walk :/
And its only a small village, built by some settlers into an island, so its bound to be a mass, as the island was only discovered a few years back, and the island has always existed...