RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy - The voice in the wind

Rep:
Level 91
yeah i think you nailed it wolf, all apart for their name lolz

and rikku- if i knew what the hell is going on, or if i had anything to do but pressing enter i'd rate it, but since everything just went purple and xploded...i'll keep my rating until i see something bigger Xx
holy shit my sig was big!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i like the demo, but get AMS4 to do name boxes! on another note, i like it, but DO NOT use rtp characters for sci-fi, and do not use the name arshes. go to www.lrpgm.com they have a ton of useful resources. a TON. go there NOW. NOW!!!!

Rep:
Level 91
why not using arshes? it's so uncreative and it's just the ugliest sprite in rmxp...
lolz that gives me a sick idea for an arshes town XD

everything arshes... all the npcs are arshes, you are arshes, ppl are selling arshes t-shirts, arshes gifts, arshes keyrings ^-^
and the music will go: "ar ar ar arshes ar ar arshes ar ar arshes ar arshes ar arshes ..."
little arshes kids running around screaming arshes! arshes shaped buildings and nothing but arshes library ^^

and then you wake up thinking it's a nightmate, open a window and...
no arshes!
you are now a changed man! you are basil! and so is... everything else ^^
bababasil bababasil babasillllllll

(yes i am on drugs, why are you asking?)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Quote from: graywolf
heres what i got form your stament.
1.oh so its like a backround pic that isn't actually part of the map in a sence
2. its used for outside scenes that are on a side veiw.
3. like the backrounds that scrool as you move from side to side?

i hope i got all of this right about pandoramas

Nope. Goto the database, tileset, panorama option set panorama, make a map with that tileset, leave it blank, and play map.

ALSO, i AM using AMSR4

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
What the heck is AMSR4
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Advanced Message Script Version 4 by Dubealex i think.

I actually dont like it...

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Oh okay, it sounds very advaqnced and complecated to me.

Quote from: zshadowzero27
What exactly do you want in the backround?

Just a spaceship that's being attacked by an alien ship.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Oh like a space ship that they launch? I can try and get one for ya.  All i got so far is a Space with stars.

Just a spaceship that's being attacked by an alien ship.

I need it to be under an attack from aliens... Try to listen....eeeeerrr...read...

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
OKAY sorry

I can try and find it

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Oh...my...god...
Radar Man?
Data Women?
Panzer?
What the hell is this!?
The only thing to do is hit enter, it makes no sense, the grammar is horrible, Navigator? Try Ensign. Space Ships don't just...crash land, then it just explodes...wow....I'm sorry but, this has a good idea, it just isnt made right...
http://evergar.forumsplace.com
The Forum for my new series:
Evergar

Quote from: MikeKovich
Oh...my...god...
Radar Man?
Data Women?
Panzer?
What the hell is this!?
The only thing to do is hit enter, it makes no sense, the grammar is horrible, Navigator? Try Ensign. Space Ships don't just...crash land, then it just explodes...wow....I'm sorry but, this has a good idea, it just isnt made right...

It did not explode, it was a shield to protect the ship as much as possible, and i have double and triple and quadruple checked my grammar, and it' ok. Also, it was just to function as a showoff for the real event, that will be much more better. And the names are permanent until i figure out better ones. And the panzer is also just temporary. Plus, again THE SHIP DIDN'T EXPLODE! And i want it rated, not slaughtered. It's actually my first try on events like that.

Rep:
Level 91
rikku to tell you the truth, you were asking for it, you posted the intro without the game so every little possible mistake was judged while if there was a game with it, it would prolly be ignored Xx

so how is the game going anyways?

Quote from: blueXx
rikku to tell you the truth, you were asking for it, you posted the intro without the game so every little possible mistake was judged while if there was a game with it, it would prolly be ignored Xx

so how is the game going anyways?

Quite good. Currently i am working on the basement of the ship. Wanna take a look? I'll put up a link. BTW, you need winrar to open it. http://www.rarlab.com for free download.

Rep:
Level 91
i believe we all have winrar Oo thanks for the dling site anyways Xx
and yeah i'd love to take a look at your game

i believe we all have winrar Oo thanks for the dling site anyways Xx
and yeah i'd love to take a look at your game

I'm using my own domain as host.

Also, when you've found the exit (it should be obvious where it is) press enter to move to another map. (Sorry i forgot to makeit automated)

One other thing, i am uploading right now, so please when i tell you it's ok, go to my first post in this topic, and click the link. I'll put it up here too.

Sorry for coming on like that..
Try Ensign rather than Navigator. Make them say Shields Up when it flashes.
Whats a panzer?
Get your ideas from Star Trek, look at the way Captain Picard runs his ship and make yours like that. Also, its a Deck not a basement. So it would be something like Deck 38, Main Bridge, etc.

In the beginning he says:
Ill send you too your spaceship.
Correction: I'll send you to your spaceship (spacecraft sounds better)
Travelling
Correction: Traveling
Something Unidentified
Correction: Unidentified Object
Blocking us
Correction: Intercept Course
Shoot back
Correction: Return Fire
Data Women: Fired!
Correction: Tactical Officer: Critical Damage Captain,
I not i
Computers wouldnt say: I repeat
Crash Landing? I thought this was Zero Gravity Space and your Engines were holding at 30%
Redirect all power to the Shields not Shield
Shut Down Engines
Correction: All Stop!

I do like however, how the one girl is running back and forth lopl.
Evergar

Rep:
Level 91
no worries i am used to that action key  :^^:
the game is funner with hero touch though Xx

Quote from: MikeKovich
Sorry for coming on like that..
Try Ensign rather than Navigator. Make them say Shields Up when it flashes.
Whats a panzer?
Get your ideas from Star Trek, look at the way Captain Picard runs his ship and make yours like that. Also, its a Deck not a basement. So it would be something like Deck 38, Main Bridge, etc.

In the beginning he says:
Ill send you too your spaceship.
Correction: I'll send you to your spaceship (spacecraft sounds better)
Travelling
Correction: Traveling
Something Unidentified
Correction: Unidentified Object
Blocking us
Correction: Intercept Course
Shoot back
Correction: Return Fire
Data Women: Fired!
Correction: Tactical Officer: Criticall Damage Captain,
I not i
Computers wouldnt say: I repeat
Crash Landing? I thought this was Zero Gravity Space and your Engines were holding at 30%
Shut Down Engines
Correction: All Stop!

I do like however, how the one girl is running back and forth lol.

Convince me,  :roll:

Anyways, I'll fix it, and no ideas from Star trek (whatever THAT is). This is an original game. 70% uploaded btw.

No, I dont mean to take the Ideas I mean like the names of the officers and how they talk. BTW Star Trek is a TV Show.
Evergar

Rep:
Level 91

what if the crap ship only got 1 shield? Oo

and just cus star trek are saying weird stuff it doesn't make it the official space language .. just a tv show Xx

nothing there is really critical enough to notice

and panzer is a cheat for gta 3 that makes tanks fall out of the sky and do a lot of damage to anything under them ^^

*dling the game*

what if the crap ship only got 1 shield? Oo

and just cus star trek are saying weird stuff it doesn't make it the official space language .. just a tv show Xx

nothing there is really critical enough to notice

and panzer is a cheat for gta 3 that makes tanks fall out of the sky and do a lot of damage to anything under them ^^

*dling the game*

*sorry, i had my attention at my cat, what did you say?* Never heard of ST And the shield is covering the whole ship, not parts.