RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy - The voice in the wind

New game title (again). Anyways, the demo can be found in my last post. Storyline is 80% complete. Posting soon.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
any other plot twists or story elements?
Go suck a lemon! lol

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
what was your old topic?

You don't want to know, but i'm changing it, it was too much trouble finding. So, new name is coming soon, and the plot will be somewhat different, but much the same.

Bump, demo is ready. The edit on the first post tells that, and anyways, when i bump this toic again, it will be ready for download.

Rep:
Level 91
link doesn't work, and try not to double post if you posted 1 hour ago rikku Xx
holy shit my sig was big!

Of course, it's still being uploaded, but it's finished now

http://www.martinsgamegallery.net/Something.exe

Rep:
Level 90
ok downloading now do you want it rated or fixed?

Quote from: graywolf
ok downloading now do you want it rated or fixed?

If possibe, some tips on how to make a good sci fi game, rating, and tilesets and a ship being attacked by an alien ship panorama, thanks :D!

Rep:
Level 90
wow that was a cool sneak peak i liked it alot actually the only problem i say in it was the fact that you didn't know what was going on.  
oh well it was great i give you props for it. 8)
9/10

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
is it for RMXP?
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Quote from: graywolf
wow that was a cool sneak peak i liked it alot actually the only problem i say in it was the fact that you didn't know what was going on.  
oh well it was great i give you props for it. 8)
9/10

Yeah, thanks. But that's why i need the "spaceship being attacked by alian ship" panorama.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I will check this out in a few.

Rep:
Level 90
well even thought i am not much of a noob any more i still don't know what a pandarama is i just have never messed anopud this that kind of matiral i guess??

Lol, try to learn em.

Rep:
Level 90
you could help by telling me what they are lol :whoa:

Rep:
Level 91
lolz i am with wolf on it... i have no idea what they do.. i tried to mass around as hard as i can making the panorama show up but nothing... Xx
wonders of not knowing what you are doing  :roll:

Rep:
Level 90
save us from the pit of unknowingness :O_o:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
a panorama is a picture that is displayed behind the map

so if you have a heaven or high mountain map u can make a sky background with this or for space maps u can make a soace background

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
What exactly do you want in the backround?

Rep:
Level 91
hmm i don't get it...
i made a map once in which i figured it will work like that, so i left some viewable blanks with nothing and checked if it shows me the nice picture... and all i saw is the normal blackness Xx

i'll try it again for the fun of it, but is there anything special i need to do to make it show? Oo

Rep:
Level 90
heres what i got form your stament.
1.oh so its like a backround pic that isn't actually part of the map in a sence
2. its used for outside scenes that are on a side veiw.
3. like the backrounds that scrool as you move from side to side?

i hope i got all of this right about pandoramas