RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
IMPORTANT!!! New clan trying to start.

Rep:
Level 91
Let me start with Soft Souls is dead. I'm am the only remaining survivor for some reason. So let's start a new clan. If crankeye approves of course. I don't know where he is right now, but does anyone want to help me start, and/or join? The first game I want to start on is my Final Fantasy idea in the projects/games forum.

This will be a better clan. We will have destributed roles, and you must contribute something at least once a month to survive, be a new map, or a new plot twist, or new music, it must be something.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Sounds cool but i am already in Dark Masters.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
its only dead becourse ever one is joining the dark masters, you should advitise more.

Rep:
Level 91
i'm already in darkmasters, and we sorta got that there aren't enough active people to have 2 clans...
just come to the dark masters and smoke pot like the rest of us :P

Rep:
Level 91
SMOKE POT!! ARE YOU ON DRUGS (oh wait we all know the ancer to that lopl)

any who crank i think we need to even out the guilds and make sure there both active or we will win by defult.

Rep:
Level 91
talking bout the guilds...
what are you doing in the guild forums anyways? crank said it's guild vs guild game contest, but that means without 2 guilds there is no point of guilds at all, shouldn't the guilds get rebuilded in that case? Oo
and do you really think without 2 equal guilds there is a room to even think about 3? Oo
meh this whole thing is strange -.-...
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
I wasn't leader or anything. I was just trying to lead it along, as the storyboard director. No one else did anything. I was thinking that a few members of Dark Masters can come over to the new clan, and we could get moving.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
maybe i could join yours for a while to help you get started and get new members then join the darkmasters again...but i dont know if the other dark master members would like for me to do that.....
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
well i think that whould be cheating. lol. all you need to do is get people to join, the dark mester have got loads of people by dont we put a block on ours for a while so then they join yours and make it active.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
nvm about my idea then....i knew it wouldn't work
Go suck a lemon! lol

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
*puts away shotgun* thats what i though. but anyways, i would hurry inaru, because the dark masters oare THE masters!

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
yep we are the masters! YEAH! *WOOT*
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
See? That's my point. For about 2 months now, the only clan to join was Darkmasters, and now there's no point to a clan except to make a game. If you want to finish a game quickly, you have to have decent compettion. And right now, all of the regular members are Darkmasters.

Rep:
Level 91
I need to bump this, but seriously, Crankeye, I need a O.K. to do this. Please respond.