RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Server is still open come

Rep:
Level 91
Server Froum

come join plz i need more members, also im currently making a main site for it

so i hope you come and join, ill see you in the Server 8)

Rep:
Level 91
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Server/index.php?act=idx

COME JOIN SERVER!! it fun and i'm adding an RPG Maker section as we speak, im also looking for people to take jobs it in the forum.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
you shouldnt offer admin to positions its not a good idea i'd take that one off if i were you.

Rep:
Level 91
i said to people who i can realy trust, im not going to give it to people i dont know,

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
i see, well with the way you were implying it it thought they were just out for anyone. oh well my mistake.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You don't make your forum popular by offering easy staff positions. Also more people might maybe join if they could actually see the forum first before registering.

I won't join cos it's on invisionfree and I can't see it, plus it seems like yet another rpg-maker forum. Also your advertising put me off instead of made me intrested.

Why do people always try and copy Crankeye? ;_;
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
it you read the register topic it says to see all of the forum you must first be registed. any way plz join its not only about the game server but also about RPG Maker, world events well ever thing come join. :D

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
yeah agreed, why go there when i can come here and see your advert for a seemingly pointless forum
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
why is everyone flaming him? his forums is awesome and you shouldnt flame him like that
Go suck a lemon! lol

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
There's 2 reasons you hide your forums:

1: Cos you have loads of cool stuff that if public would just make your forum would just be overrun by the people joining in in the experience.

2: You'd like it to not be, but you silently admit to yourself that you know your forum is not very good.. at best mediocre, but if you hide it then at least some people will register to see what it's about. Hey, some of them might stay there too.

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
im not flaming i like gongo he's cool. I just get alittle tired of seeing the same old rpg maker foum crankeye rip offs... hopefully it will be something crankeye works on
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
sorry for repliing late i have been away for awhile but its not like this forum. its totaly differnt, its mostly about my MMORPG im making.