RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hard_Reset's Let's Play Stream

Rep: +0/-0Level 17
RMRK Junior
Hey everyone, I’m a moderator for a Let’s Player, named Hard_Reset, who is doing something new! He
not only plays through your game from start to finish, but he also does it live so you can watch, along
with others.

This provides on opportunity for you to explain mechanics or see exactly where bugs or glitches occur.

You can have the stream up while watching and get live feedback on your project. Another benefit is
that the community is growing and other viewers can provide suggestions so it’s like a Quality Assurance
meeting!

He works with you to set up times that are convenient for you to be able to watch the live stream and
then puts out announcements so the community knows when a stream will happen as well. After a few
days, the stream is then uploaded to Youtube so you can have an archive to help with fixes, it’s also just
another avenue for you game to get exposure.

If this is something that interests you, the best way to get your game on the list to be streamed would to
join the Hard_Reset Discord: https://discord.gg/qyBjxEg

Just message Hard Reset when you have a project ready to be streamed. Whether it’s a demo or a full
commercial release, he will play it until it’s over. Games are streamed on a first come, first serve basis
to keep things fair. Hope to see you in stream and in the discord!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-v0EG8D7Xj00BgHOOrEaIA

Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/hard_reset

Email: crisys1023@gmail.com
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 04:53:28 AM by Orgaya38 »

RMRK Junior
Hello RMRK people!  I have a special announcement regarding the Gamer's Outreach charity fundraiser that will be taking place April 28th and 29th.  This is a message from Hard_Reset himself:

"There is a local charity called Gamer's Outreach that is continuing to grow over the years. They build, set up and provide support for mobile gaming stations for children's hospitals all over the United States. The thought of kids sitting around in hospitals for long term care or recovering after a surgery with nothing to do kind of bums me out and these mobile gaming stations, or GO Karts as the charity calls them, are the perfect thing to take a kid's mind off of the harsh reality that they are faced with daily. Every year, they have a big fundraising drive called Gamer's For Giving held at Eastern Michigan University and my sister and have been attending for a few years now. There are video game tournaments, big Youtube and Twitch personalities and a couple hundred other streamers playing games live all at this event with the goal of raising money to extend and amplify the reach of this initiative. I wanted to stream from the event, but I waited to long and all of the spots were filled.

That, however, is not going to stop me. Ever since I found out about this charity, I wanted to be a part of it. Video games have always been an escape and just a general fun time for me and I think these kids deserve access to game consoles while they are in a hospital. So, since I couldn't get a spot to stream at the event, I'm going to do a special 24 Hour Charity Stream where I play through my personal favorite game of all time, Chrono Cross. Now, you might be asking yourself if I am in fact insane and it is a valid question. I want to try and raise as much money as possible and if this really goes wild, the full amount required to build a GO Kart for the kids. During the stream, I'll be giving away ten (10) $10 Steam Codes, so stick around as much as you can! I'm also trying to think of a grand prize giveaway, but that item has yet to have been decided yet.

"But Hard_Reset, I don't really have any money to donate, times are tough." Don't worry, I definitely understand how that goes. The good news is, any bit and sub revenue I get for the entire month of April and especially for this charity stream, will be donated towards the total amount. Also, it would mean the world to me if you blew up your social media with info about the stream and charity to get as many people interested as possible. Also, if you are a developer with a commercial game and want to donate a game code for me to raffle away, that would be awesome! Now, why Chrono Cross? As mentioned before it is my favorite game, but also there are multiple paths to choose from, over 40 characters that can be named and plenty of different accents that characters speak (that yes I'll be attempting to make ridiculous) I think it will be a lot of fun!"

Important details:

Date of stream: April 28th 7:00 PM EST - April 29th 7:00PM EST

Fundraising Goal: $3500

Donation Link: https://fundraise.gamersoutreach.org/campaign/hard_reset-go-kart-2k18-ky06ex4osliw

Charity Webpage: https://gamersoutreach.org/

RMRK Junior