RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pet and Animal Thread

Rep: +0/-0Level 15
RMRK Junior
Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

RMRK Junior
I'm looking for a bed that will help my dog feel warm during this winter. Any suggestions?

RMRK Junior
Hi guys, I saw these heated dog beds online and its main function is to keep the dog feel cozy and warm when it gets chilly during fall and winter months. These heated dog beds are not only great for keeping your dog warm but can also be therapeutic and improve circulation for older dogs that suffer from joint and muscle pain, arthritis and inflammation. What are your thoughts on this type of product?. What do you think? Any suggestions?

Rep: +0/-0Level 14
RMRK Junior
The knowledge built up until it is read carefully and feel better right away, do not look at anything else.