RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game crash when switching actors in status menu

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
When using this plugin and hovering over one of the new pages, switching completely crashes the game with "cannot read property 'length' of undefined". I've tested with a clean project and it is not a conflict with anything, it seems to be a conflict with this (which it cannot run without, period) if it's a conflict at all. Unfortunately, I don't have a Patreon so I can't report this bug, and I'm pretty sure though I'm sure I'm the only one because otherwise this would be fixed by now...

EDIT: The line apparently at fault reads:
Code: [Select]
return this._actor.actor().customStatusMenuPagesData[pageKey].length;
Below is a screenshot of the console and the contents of the lines it points to:
https://imgur.com/a/ef1Zc

EDIT2: Removing the ".length" on that line fixes the crash, but the text doesn't display.

Someone else had a similar problem back in August. They supposedly reported it but Yanfly never responded.

So yeah, this plugin's a lost cause. No one use this plugin!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 12:01:49 PM by Wiimeiser »