RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[FULL] Wartools [2k3]

Rep: +0/-0Level 24
RMRK Junior

When I tried to post this into the "New Project" section there was always this error message (... either missing or off limits to you). So I put it in here. Perhaps when it's approved by a mod or whatever it could be moved. I dunno...
Well, anyway:

Foreword:
This is a slightly enhanced and fully translated version of a very early game I made back in 2009. At the time it was meant to be a minor project beside another one. Long story short, the main project has been canceled and this one took it's place! :D

Story:
It's the year 3097. A dreadful war between the humans and a strange alien race has raged for nearly three decades. With reasons largely forgotten, hatred and greed keep pushing the bloodshed ahead.
To fill in the countless losses and calm the public discontent the government resorts to artifically bred Human-Alien-Hybrids. Cheap yet efficient warriors to turn tables in humanitys everlasting struggle for intergalactic dominance.
You take the role of one of those hybrids and learn first-hand what the war means for you and your kind.

Gameplay:
The game is divided into larger shooting and story parts. Still it's a very story-driven game but I tried to keep larger conversations out of the shooting segments.
There is a lot of experimental stuff as well, like an ego shooter part but nothing too complicated.

Screenshots:

Spoiler for:

Closing remarks
Even though this one has a few years under its belt, I hope it still entertains. Perhaps even invites some players to reflect a little.
https://rpgmaker.net/games/9082/downloads/8462/
Have fun! ;)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Nice style.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&