RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I broke myself

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Hey friends.

It's been crazy busy on my side of the screen.

We've been trying to get our house on the market to sell (goes up on Friday!!) and work has been nuts.

But on top of that I decided it would be a cool idea to fall with a ladder and break my ankle.

Yup.

I had surgery on Tuesday to put everything back where it's supposed to be. Five screws and one plate. When they send me the X-rays I'll share for your enjoyment.

So I'm here. And laying on the couch. Not dead. Just a little broken.

PS - if you want the gross "this is how it looked before they fixed it pic" then this spoiler is for you. No blood, just my foot in the wrong spot.

Spoiler for:
Sure about this?
Spoiler for:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Oh man, glad you're okay. :o

btw, think it might be time for some new shoes dawg.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Oh man, glad you're okay. :o

btw, think it might be time for some new shoes dawg.

Work shoes! I was supposed to be painting.

Didn't even open a can before I fell.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Didn't even open a can before I fell.
kindred spirits here (i mean, we already knew that though). there's a certain craft in ruining absolutely everything before you've even done a single thing.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Ouch!! I hope you feel better soon! ;9

I should have heeded your warnings about the second picture... That hurts just to look at! o___o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72

Yesterday was my first day back at work.

24 days at home.

SO READY TO GO TO WORK.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
yay!! :)  welcome back!!

to normal life, that is ;~;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Hello all!

Update on my foot: I'm not dead.

I'm now six weeks out of the boot. My range of motion is limited and my calf muscle has atrophied like crazy.

But I'm walking!

Currently I'm going to PT twice a week where they stretch me and move me around to get me back to normal. I can tell a huge difference. I also went and bought crazy expensive shoes :mad: because apparently I've been standing incorrectly my entire adult life.

Not jogging yet, but the PT folks know my goal is to get back to running.

It's been tough, but I'm slowly getting back to normal.  Woot!

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm not dead.

That's good to hear read.

Oh, also.
Spoiler for:
Looking for us in IRC? We're probably not there anymore. RMRK's primary chatting service is now discord.

GET UR DISCORD INVITE HERE

*Note* We're also on telegram and have the two accounts synced. Please post here if you need a telegram invite.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Glad you're walking again! ^_^
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
I broke myself today
You see I just fell
I don't focus on the pain
The only thing to do is heal
The noodles fill a hole
The old familiar taste
Try to chill it all away
But I remember everything
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
[fonpt == 100!]
I broke myself today
You see I just fell
I don't focus on the pain
The only thing to do is heal
The noodles fill a hole
The old familiar taste
Try to chill it all away
But I remember everything
[ofnt/]
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72

Glad to see things are normal around here.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 05:57:44 AM by yuyu! »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Sounds like you bones have healed nicely :D

Do be careful of jogging. When I broke my ankle the tendons took far longer to retrain than the muscles.

*hugs*

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Sounds like you bones have healed nicely :D

Do be careful of jogging. When I broke my ankle the tendons took far longer to retrain than the muscles.

*hugs*

Thanks! PT is helping a ton!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Glad to see things are normal around here.

Kind of. :( Mostly just dead around here.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]