RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey hey hey! The Unfathomable is back!

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
You can't fathom the Fatih!

Hi, y'all, I've been pretty busy with school. Crunch period is on.

Anyway, I have started making a Touhoumon fangame in RPGXP, and it's coming along very, very nicely. I won't leak anything but two pics, but just know I'm not gonna abandon it.

Been a little stressed, but after school is done, I should be free.

AMA!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Have you really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Awesome. :D Good luck with your game!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
Have you really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

what

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
"Unfathomable"

Cough, I'm popping here in again, and, well, I guess I've ditched the project if not just leaving it be on the side indefinitely. I might be starting another project though, hopefully shorter, and hopefully, well, completed.

This basically explains my development life lol

So, uh, sup? Joined the discord awhile ago but it seemed really dead and the bot was confusing and well. Hrm. Is the forum active, either? I saw only three pages of new stuff since the last time I joined, which I think is low but maybe not.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 07:20:37 PM by Fatih »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Yeah, rmrk is pretty much dead. ;9 I check back here daily, but rarely post anything / see anything posted.

Discord, on the other hand, can be pretty active...it depends on the timing, though. There's usually someone floating around, and some folks (aka boe !!) will be online regularly. However, it's also really quiet sometimes and you may have to wait for responses or try to start a conversation in main chat.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]