The Armghdor continent is ruled by the tyrant king Einar. There's hunger, misery, and only the rich were benefited and favored by the king. This anarchy, draws the attention of certain traders from other continents, desperately looking for gold. These traders devise a way to get permission from the King and develop a useless product, that draws the attention of the poor people, to make them dependent and generate a great income. Because poor people, represented the largest percentage of the population of the continent, it was witty to charge very little for a product, but sell en masse. You are an ordinary citizen, recruited by the League of Assassins, a revolutionary organization that seeks to overthrow the tyrant king, and once and for all neutralize those responsibles of the misery of the people .Game Features so far:
- Advanced Quests system
- Reading books
- Dynamic battle system (Real Time)
- Visible armor when equipped (The character graphic changes when you equip a different clothing/armor piece)
- Realistic lightning effects
- Hundreds of side quests and activities on each city (Not all of them are available on the demo)
- Battle Contests
- Dungeons and PuzzlesSCREENSHOTS:
Trailer Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1K3Hkcjh88DOWNLOAD LINK:http://adf.ly/1affMD
- English is not my first language so if you find any mistake in-game, please notify me.
- Also remember it's a DEMO, so it may contain several bugs, if so, please report them back to me.
- Last but not least, I'd LOVE, to have some feedback about the game mechanics, story, and more. Thanks!
If you'd like to donate, anything as a dollar means a lot to me!!! My paypal adress is: firstname.lastname@example.org