RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VXA and Big Paragraphs?

Rep:
Level 82
We learn by living...
Looking for the VXA method of making bigger textboxes or large paragraphs so I can do word problems. I'm using VX Ace right now to make mini games to study. The combined deal isn't going to cut it, because while that's great for long passages (I tested it with the "we the people" quote) I really need the whole question to be visible at once.  The scroll feature seemed inappropriate.

Much thanks.

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
You can try to raise the resolution to something like 1280x720 pixels with Yanfly script.
You only need the plugin, that I can share with you, because I still have the high res dll. :)
With scripting it can't be really done stand alone, unless you make a picture with only text, but that will result in a full screen with only text. :/
The highest you can go without any .dll is 640x480 pixels, which wouldn't be enough I guess. :( (\ô/)

Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4akh5ySzEN2RFlQM3BsN3MzWFk

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Another thing you can try is using a script to increase the message window size. I think you can also change the size at any point with most of these scripts, which will help if you want to keep the boxes at a normal size for regular dialogue.

Modern Algebra's or Yanfly's Message Systems might help out with that.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep: +0/-0Level 12
RMRK Junior
It's a great experience.

Rep: +0/-0Level 12
RMRK Junior
I think your information is very useful for me.