RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX]Problem Rockleedude Multiple Attack scripts [Solved?]

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats
hi everyone

I don't know people still using VX
I know i can use ACE VX but I want use VX since already made story this not about story but a script

I'm using Rockleedude script Multiple Attack but get a error

Get this error using KGC_CooperationSkill script trying cast a skill of player but enemy don't this error using CooperationSkill
also i don't where to post this, put this on

Hope you can help me.

sorry give the link
here the script i using

KGC_CooperationSkill (it is japanese)
http://ytomy.sakura.ne.jp/tkool/rpgtech/php/tech.php?tool=VX&cat=tech_vx/skill&tech=cooperation_skill

Multiple Attack scripts
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ttm5n1atmyo/Multiple_Attack_2-35.txt

UPDATE:
https://www.mediafire.com/?xkb9ummdqr6l21y
with English KGC_CooperationSkill

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 09:13:51 PM by Widen612 »
When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Is this any help?
http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?style=27&f=155&t=9763

If that doesn't help, could you link to where you got the two scripts?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats
Is this any help?
http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?style=27&f=155&t=9763

If that doesn't help, could you link to where you got the two scripts?

ugh I know use cooperation_Skill unless script is Mod but get a error Rockleedude script Multiple Attack while using KGC_CooperationSkill script
When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats
bump also i don't know to reply to someone use quote  to reply back?

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Dude, boe was trying to help you out and asked you a question for that reason: Can you provide a link to where you found the scripts?
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats
Dude, boe was trying to help you out and asked you a question for that reason: Can you provide a link to where you found the scripts?

Sorry put the link now

Rep:
Level 26
HF GL
where exactly is the link?

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats
just you know add the link few day ago  :)

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant

Rep:
Level 44

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
It's hard for me to figure out what's going on here because that first script is in Japanese and I don't have VX installed anymore.

I'm also having a difficult time understanding what you're trying to do with the script... Are you using these scripts only for players, or for enemies too?

At first glance, it looks like the error is with the "Multiple Attacks" script trying to read the variable "weapons" for enemies. Enemies do not have weapons, so the variable doesn't exist for them.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats
can put link of demo show what is error about also notifications not show my email D:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:28:14 PM by Widen612 »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not sure if the demo will change much, but you can post it if you want. I won't be able to open it, though, since I don't have VX anymore. ;9

The only thing I can tell you is that the script seems like it won't work with enemies. Are you trying to make the enemies use multiple attacks? They don't have a variable for "weapons", so it might not work for them at all. That means you probably can't use the script for them (but I could be wrong about that).
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats
To yuyu!

it the PLAYER multiple attacks get a error try use KGC_CooperationSkill
I can use Logan Forrests/LoganF Multi Hit Skills script, it work on that but ruin the damage popup effect when hit the enemies damage popup,
unless different script i using  Vixotic- damage Popup script, there is a different damage Popup script.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:48:10 PM by Widen612 »

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats
is there a another Multi Hit Skills script have same effect like that demo for VX?

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats
well figured and solved Multiple Attack scripts Rockleedude, the Rockleedude Multi Hit Skills, script but to changed different Multi Hit Skills script
this script will work on KGC_CooperationSkill now the PLAYER get multiple attacks with KGC_CooperationSkill at same but
downside now enemies can't multiple attacks, still can do multiple attacks but using KGC_CooperationSkill with the enemies get error by another script
Yanfly 6 - Elemental Amplifiers

i was think remove Cooperation Skill for the enemies still keep PLAYER Cooperation Skill only keeping that
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:29:40 AM by Widen612 »