RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Different soldier faceset

Rep:
Level 85
<Soldier faces>
<face graphics>

Summary
After not doing anything with RPG maker for years I have decided to pick it up again, and make a small new game. An important part of the game is the king being overthrown and parts of his army going into hiding. Red is the color of the king, and thus the soldiers in hiding (a sort of resistance) will all be wearing red capes, and the higher ranking officers will have red feathered helmets (similar to ancient roman officers).

My problem is now that I have tried multiple face generators, but for some reason none of them have a selection of helmets available. I have scoured the internet and the RMRK search function, but I have not been able to find any faces that even somewhat resemble my soldiers. It would be great if somebody could take a look at the sprites below and make/find faces that look like them, or direct me to where I could make/find these myself. Please note that my artistic qualities only barely exceed those of the average potato.

Reference Material

Thank you in advance!

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
What kind of face graphics are you using? I may or may not give it a try, I suck at helmets/shading armor lol

Rep:
Level 85
I am using the default VX Ace graphics, so it would be great if the graphics would be in the same style as the other basic face graphics. Using Game Character Hub and an existing knight face (source: https://grandmadebslittlebits.wordpress.com/page/3/ ) I managed to create something for the soldier on the top right that is a little bit the way I want it.

I am not really satisfied with it, the armour should be lighter, and the red feathered part is actually a mohawk that I moved around a bit. Finally, the helmet in the character sprite is not layered, while this one is.