RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Help][MV]Actor Side Battle Dual Wield Animation

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
Hello everyone,

While I was working on a new project using MV I was testing a battle and I discovered that while a character is attacking while dual wielding only the first attack is animated. Damage calculations for both attacks are separate as expected; just the animation is missing. I looked at the character sheet and I saw that the sheet allows for both attacks to be animated. I am at a loss as to how I can fix this. Has anyone else ran into this problem? If so, were you able to fix it?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 02:53:55 AM by VianoceGames »

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
The problem was partly solved with Yanfly Engine Plugins (YEP), but the animation for the second hand is done with the first hand animation. All of the setting for every plugin are at default, and I haven't used a single tag yet, because I am only just learning the system. If anyone could help instruct me in how to correct the animation using YEP, I could really use your help.