RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[MV] Support Characters Series (possible commision)

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
RMRK Junior
Hello!

I need help with my project plugins. I've been looking for some time something simillar to what I want, but nothing found. Also, tried to commision it but without luck. Now, I ask for help on the community forums, so, if you can help me I will be very gratefull.

By the way I still want to commission it. If you prefer to make it free, it can be shared freely. On the other hand, if I commissioned it I would like to get it exclusive to me. If you're interested, please contact me to negotiate via PM.

This would be a free project.

GAME CONTEXT:
The game plot is about a rare stones called "Memories". The memories are sort-of Materia from FFVII created long ago from the memories of (living) people from an ancient civilization. Instead of magics and summons, the "Memories" grants access to the skills (but not only that, also knowledge, memories, impressions and will, like a mind jail) from that people. At the beginning of the game, the "Memories" are off, "sleeping" and waiting to awake while expecting the moment to reinstaurate his civilization.

On an in-game moment all this "Memories" awakens granting superpowers (in our time the magic does not exist) to all kind of people. Our best friend is possessed accidentally with the most powerfull (and evil) "Memory" and our mission is to get him back.

WHAT I NEED

//======================================================================
// PLUGIN 1: Support characters
//----------------------------------------------------------------------
//Explanation:
The idea is simillar to the Guardian Basic (https://yamiworld.wordpress.com/guardian-series/guardian-basic/) made by Yami some time ago with some new features.

This one is the main plugin where the actors development will be based off. The basic idea is getting two types of actors:

* Main characters:
The characters that the player can control directly.

* Support characters:
The characters that the player can assign to the main characters. This characters should not appear on the next scenes: Party, Equip, Status, Skills. Also they would have their own (and modified) status scene.

Basically the main feature of this plugin is to assign support characters to main characters. Every support character can be assigned only to one main character.

//Features I need:
* Be able to specify type of character via notetag on character notebox.
   Example:
   <Support character>
* Be able to add and remove support characters to party via scriptcall.
* Specify how many support characters can be assigned to a main character (It will not exceed 2) and modify it dinamically via scriptcall.
* Block and force the support character assigned/equipped to specific main character via scriptcall.
* The support characters automatically adds all learned skills to main characters, ready to use (ATTENTION: The main character get access to the skill granted by the support character, also and can use it, but doesn't learn it).
* The support characters doesn't adds his stats to the main character.
* Be able to know wich main character has assigned/equipped a support character.
* Be able to know wich support character is assigned/equipped to a main character.

// PLUGIN 2: Support Characters Development
// Explanation:
Also very simillar to Guardian Esper Learning made by Yanfly (https://yamiworld.wordpress.com/guardian-series/guardian-pairing/guardian-esper-learning/) but with several differences.
The main characters levels up and develops with the EXP from the battles. The support characters doesn't level up, but learns skills with a new currency (let's name it Support Points, SP), also rewarded from winning battles. The idea of this plugin is to create the currency and the ability to specify the reward individually from winning battles.

// Features I need:
* Be able to rename the SP name.
* Be able to grant SP points via plugin command.
* Be able to specify the growth type for specific support characters via notetag on character notebox:
   * Active: Will only gain SP if is assigned to an actor that participates in battle.
   * Passive: Will gain a custom % of the total SP winned on a battle always participates or not in battle. To gain SP must be added to party but not assigned.
* With both types, be able to specify a bonus or penalty in SP gain via notetag on actor notebox.
   Example:
      <Support growth type: active (0)> = Will get the normal sp points every time he participates in battle.
      <Support growth type: active (10)> = Will get the normal sp points + 10% every time he participates in battle.
      <Support growth type: active (-10)> = Will get the normal sp points - 10% every time he participates in battle.
      <Support growth type: passive (5)> = Will get the 5% of the normal SP points every time there is a battle.
* Be able to specify how many SP will grant every monster via notetag on monster notebox.
   Example:
      <SP grant: 10> = Every time the monster is killed, its add 10 SP to support characters.
Bonus I would Love:
* BONUS: be compatible with Yanfly Victory Aftermath.

// PLUGIN: SUPPORT CHARACTERS SKILLS
// Explanation:
Very simillar to Equipment learning from Yami (http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/6799-equipment-learning/) and Equipment Learning (http://mvplugins.com/plugin/Moogle_X/Moogle_X%20-%20Equipment%20Learning) from Moogle_X, but with few differences.

I need that the support characters (only the support characters) learns skills when they reach specific SP.

// Features I need:
* Be able to add up to 4 basic skills that are learned by the support character from the beginning. This ones will be used like Support character traits (access to weapon type, to an armor type, and custom stat/elemental bonuses).
* Up to 5 skills to learn via earning SP.
* Be able to specify wich skill is learned when the support character reach specific SP via actor notebox.
   Example:
      <Learn Support Skill (2, 0)> = Skill Id 2 is learned from the beginning.
      <Learn Support Skill (1, 100)> = Learn Skill Id 1 when reachs 100 SP.

* Every Skill grants a "Level" to the Support character and show it instead the true Level in database (the 4 basic skills do not count) allowing to reach lvl 5.
* Only one skill gets SP at a time.
* Be able to specify Skills that doesn't earns SP until a variable is set to a custom value.
   Example:
      <Learn Support Skill Pause, (1, 100, 2, 1) = Learn Skill Id 1 when reachs 100 SP and the variable ID 2 has value 1.

// PLUGIN: SUPPORT CHARACTERS USAGE SKILLS
// Explanation:
I need that, when a main character repeats succesfully X times a skill granted by the assigned support character, it learns it.

Features:
* Be able to specify how many times a main character has to use the skill to learn it:
   Example:
      <Repeat Support Skill: (12)> = The actual Skill will be learned by the main character if is used 12 times.
* Be able to specify if the skill can be upgraded using it X times via Skill note tag.
   Example:
      <Repeat Support Skill: (15, 16)> = The skill Id 16 will be learned by the main character when the actual skill is used 15 times .
* Be able to give a trait via skill notebox that increases or decreases a % of the amount of uses to learn the skill.
   Example: 
      <Repeat Support Skill growth: +10%> = Increases the amount of uses needed to teach the skill a 10%. If the skill needs to be used 100 times to learn it, with this trait the character will need 110 times.
      <Repeat Support Skill growth: -10%> = Decreases the amount of uses needed to teach the skill a 10%. If the skill needs to be used 100 times to learn it, with this trait the character will need 90 times.

This are the basic plugins I need. I know there are very specifics, but by lore related I need to. I would very gratefull If you can code it for me. Can be comissioned, also credits will be granted in the project.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 02:12:12 PM by Jhin »