RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rm2k to vx ace tilesets converting problem

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
Hi I have problem with converting rm2k to vx ace tilesets they start animating on map! How I should fix it?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Please upload both the unedited and the edited tilesets. :)
It will help greatly if we can see them.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
Ok here they are!

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
One thing off the bat, A1 is for animation.
If you don't want the tiles to animate move them to A2.

The water doesn't seem to be in the correct format, check to see how it's done in the rtp. :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
Ok I checked the water tile is repeats two times! Should I do the same?

Rep:
Level 96
Is it the same size? It needs to be the same size and shape.
You currently have it in strips. :O
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
This way?

Rep:
Level 96
That looks right.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
I don't think that correct I trying arrange tiles like they visible in rm2k database! With a small difference!

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
Sorry for triple post is the floor tiles goes in a2 or a3 tileset?

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
A2 should be fine!

Apparently A3 is for buildings/houses (as you can see the Outside_A3 from RTP) and such.

If these are the single floor tiles (tiles of stairs or stuff like that) I would use A5.

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
Thank you Mekuso! But I use for reference dungeon tileset!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:48:05 PM by GamesCreator »

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
Is this is correct or not?

Rep:
Level 96
If it works then it is correct.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
Ok I check thanks for ur helping me! Checked the tiles which one tile width and height are invisible on map so I move them to A5! I move these tiles and they appear on map! Now trying do same with walls! Please convert rm2k tilesets to rmvx ace for me! If you need links to a game from which I need tilesets tell me and I gave you file or link to game thanks anyway!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 12:44:40 AM by GamesCreator »

Rep:
Level 96
ok sounds like fun
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
ok sounds like fun
What u mean by sounds like fun?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:52:52 AM by GamesCreator »

Rep:
Level 96
World Map

A1
Spoiler for:

A2
Spoiler for:

A5
Spoiler for:

B
Spoiler for:

C
Spoiler for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
World Map

A1
Spoiler for:

A2
Spoiler for:

A5
Spoiler for:

B
Spoiler for:

C
Spoiler for:

From which game those tiles?

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
wot
I mean is it from game or main rpg maker 2000 sample tiles!

Rep:
Level 96
It's from 2k3 RTP.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
It's from 2k3 RTP.
Oh but I need tiles from game digital monsters final stories aspecialy from ken's story from that game if u need link I give the link!

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&