RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The 2015 RMRK Awards Results

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
The 2015 RMRK Awards results are here!

2015 is about to come to a close, so it's time to reveal the RMRK Awards results to the very few of you that can't see them already (:mad:). Without further ado, it's time for the announcements!

Best Cat
3rd Place --  Dr.Mc's Cat & Steven's Cats
2nd Place -- Boe's Cat & Yuyu's Cat & Halo's Cat

Spoiler for 1st Place:

Most Successful Troll
3rd Place --  The magical grandpa troll from Frozen
2nd Place -- Dr Dre & Shrek & Kojima

Spoiler for 1st Place:
Namkcor

Most Unsung Member
3rd Place --  Irock
2nd Place -- Pacman

Spoiler for 1st Place:
Boe

Favorite Staff Member
3rd Place --  Pacman & Roph
2nd Place -- Sophist

Spoiler for 1st Place:
yuyu!

Best IRC Chatterbox
3rd Place --  Pacman & HaloOfTheSun
2nd Place -- Irock

Spoiler for 1st Place:
Boe

Project of the Year
3rd Place -- Wanda - Simply an Adventure
2nd Place -- Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge

Spoiler for 1st Place:

Most Mature Member
3rd Place --  Modern Algebra & EvilM00s
2nd Place -- Bluntsword & Sophist

Spoiler for 1st Place:
Jules

Biggest Forum Potato
3rd Place --  HaloOfTheSun
2nd Place -- Irock

Spoiler for 1st Place:
Boe

Kindest Member
3rd Place -- Modern Algebra & Boe
2nd Place -- Jules & HaloOfTheSun & Bluntsword

Spoiler for 1st Place:
yuyu!

King of RMRK
3rd Place -- Pacman & Roph
2nd Place -- HaloOfTheSun

Spoiler for 1st Place:
Sophist

Queen of RMRK
3rd Place -- Dr.Mc
2nd Place -- Acolyte & Jules

Spoiler for 1st Place:
yuyu!

Most Missed Member
3rd Place -- Zylos & Modern Algebra
2nd Place -- DrSword

Spoiler for 1st Place:
Arlen & Malson

Hero to Zero
2nd Place -- Kojima & Konami
Spoiler for 1st Place:
Namkcor (100% vote lol)

Funniest Member
3rd Place -- Boe & Sophist
2nd Place -- HaloOfTheSun & Irock

Spoiler for 1st Place:
Pacman

Best Writer/Storyteller
3rd Place -- Jules
2nd Place -- Bluntsword & EvilM00s

Spoiler for 1st Place:
Sophist

Best Artist
3rd Place -- Boe & Flamemaster5
2nd Place -- Syrubis & Dr.Mc

Spoiler for 1st Place:
Acolyte

Best Musician
3rd Place -- Irock
2nd Place -- Pacman

Spoiler for 1st Place:
HaloOfTheSun

Best Scripter/Eventer
3rd Place -- Soulpour777 & Exhydra
2nd Place -- DoubleX

Spoiler for 1st Place:
Modern Algebra

Best Trigger
3rd Place -- Deanna Troi getting mentally raped & Smith and Wesson
2nd Place -- boe's Undertale trigger & This thread

Spoiler for 1st Place:
phoenixfire being triggered about us being triggered about namkcor being triggered by us

Best Disability
3rd Place -- yuyu's baldness & boe's lack of eyebrows
2nd Place -- Halo's blindness

Spoiler for 1st Place:
pacman's Australian

Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
HERE IS ANGEL THE CAT'S ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2LojxYHYzc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2LojxYHYzc</a>

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
She has a way with words ;-;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Huzzah and congrats to all!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I've always wanted to win best artist. :tpg:
Thanks guys! And congrats to everyone else too.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
just throwing this out there
but who better to make the badge for the awards
than the person who won
[spoilered=hidden] best mod {\spoilered}
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But best mod isn't an award :V
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Favorite Staff Member
Best Mod

Same Differently Thing EH
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
More like only mod EH

:mad: ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I mean

More like only mod JK

:halo:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I've always wanted to win best artist. :tpg:
Thanks guys! And congrats to everyone else too.

It's weird that's your first time. Congratulations, and to everyone else too.

I voted for pacman in Best Musician, and at the time he was several votes ahead. Fully expect you to win. 2016 will be yours
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
And thank you to everyone who voted for my cat

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
people felt sorry for the cat because it's so ugly :V
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
:wow:

So much for that kindest member award, huh

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I voted for pacman in Best Musician, and at the time he was several votes ahead. Fully expect you to win. 2016 will be yours
i don't think i posted enough music this year for me to have won it anyway, but thank you. your encouragement means a whole lot. expect more from me this year.

thanks everyone for thinking i'm funny and disabled. shucks.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:wow:

So much for that kindest member award, huh

Heheheheh >B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]