RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FORCE AWAKENS DISCUSSION *** POSSIBLE SPOILERS****

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
OH GOD OH GOD IT'S SO GOOD OH GOD

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I agree.

Was not disappointed in the least.

In fact, the more I think about the movie, the funnier I remember it being.

Yes, sad parts were sad, and there wasn't enough Phasma or Poe, but it was a GREAT flick.

I will watch it one more time before it leaves theaters!

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
If my husband ever gets a decent day off, we're going, SO SHUSH lol xD  (and yes, I willingly came in here in spite of the possible spoilers warning ;) )

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
The only real negative thing I can find to say about it was snoke. Stupid name, stupid look, just stupid overall.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Most times spoilers don't bother me THAT much, but the one that's going around really kinda took away all desire to see it.
I probably won't see it until it come out on like DVD, and I can download it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Yeah, a completely unrelated youtube video comment spoiled it 2 hours before I went to go see it. Fucking sucks.
It's still worth a watch though. Lots of good stuff in it.

I was actually surprised how much I started to like Kylo Ren's character. I thought he was just going to be a retread of darth vader, but he's a legitimate villain with a lot of personality. And the voice effect is absolutely perfect.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 11:15:04 PM by Acolyte »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I don't even like Star Wars and you guys are making me want to watch it :-(
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I don't even like Star Wars

yuyu I'm sorry but we can't be friends anymore ;9

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
jk ilu but seriously how can you not like star wars

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I don't dislike Star Wars, I just never got the chance to watch the movies :(

I probably made it sound like I hated Star Wars or something, which is totally not true. :B
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 11:28:35 PM by yuyu! »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Spoiler for Star Wars 7 Spoiler:
████ ███ is ███'s son.
████ kills ███.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
This was a really really really really fun and exciting movie. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing it again in theaters even though I never do that. The characters were great, the locations were cool and the action was well done. The only thing is, it was very reminiscent to the original trilogy, especially IV, and it would have been cool to see some more originality to justify the movie's existence. Though the movie got everything right about what makes Star Wars great.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
(disclamer: I watched the original trilogy for the first time last week)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
okay i'm going to level with you all
this is the best fucking movie i've seen at least all year
and it is without question the best star wars movie released since Jedi, maybe even Empire.

it captures the soul, the pacing and the space-adventure action of the original trilogy, and applies that philosophy to modern techniques influenced by more recent action films, i.e. the marvel franchise. the action is so phenomenal, yeah, but what's more important is the emotions flowing through the character's actions.

it feels good to watch a star wars movie without any scenes set in the freaking galactic senate, and without any shoe-horned "for the kids" bullshit. none of the cameos felt like cameos - those characters from the original trilogy are a part of the story and their presence makes sense.

this was amazing. it's so good. damn.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I FINALLY SAW IT. ^_^ I LOVED IT, I'M SORRY I'M YELLING I'M JUST SO HAPPY ^_^

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
okay i'm going to level with you all
this is the best fucking movie i've seen at least all year
and it is without question the best star wars movie released since Jedi, maybe even Empire.

it captures the soul, the pacing and the space-adventure action of the original trilogy, and applies that philosophy to modern techniques influenced by more recent action films, i.e. the marvel franchise. the action is so phenomenal, yeah, but what's more important is the emotions flowing through the character's actions.

it feels good to watch a star wars movie without any scenes set in the freaking galactic senate, and without any shoe-horned "for the kids" bullshit. none of the cameos felt like cameos - those characters from the original trilogy are a part of the story and their presence makes sense.

this was amazing. it's so good. damn.

I agree with your sentiment, I greatly appreciate the 'cyclical' nature that it took, instead of just 'copying' a new hope. The prequel trilogy threaded new water and shows the old republic, and the massively new ideas were not for thr better. The hero archetype was strong, all of the characters were varied and had great personality. I'm extremely excited for the rest of this trilogy.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep