RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT:We talk about stuff

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
oh dang how are you I love you
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Hey, I'm Nightwolf and I'm a fading memory.
You're one of my best memories ;]

Come around a little more often, wouldja? :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Now he's nightmold
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Now he's nightmold
Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know he's human, too? He's gonna marry boe anyway.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I ran out of stuff to talk about. :(

Uhhhh, doctor who?

Rep:
Level 96
I think this season was bum.
The only good episode of season 9 was episode 11.
Season 9 episode 11 is now one of my favorite Doctor Who episodes.

Too bad the rest was dum bum garbage.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
nightwolf u idiot

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I ran out of stuff to talk about. :(

Uhhhh, doctor who?

I can't get into that show. I've seen a few episodes, it just doesn't pique my interest. I can't even remember the episodes I saw,  and it didn't have me searching for the show to see more so :/

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
New Star Wars comes out in a week. I'm pumped.

Rep:
Level 96
Episode 1 is the best of the Star Wars.
I hope the new one is even half as good as Ep1.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
New Star Wars comes out in a week. I'm pumped.
*_*

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
look
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
look
no

Rep:
Level 96
yes
prove me wrong

oh wait you can't because
it's just nostalgia that makes you think that 456 are better than 123 ok
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Ok, before I start, I enjoy all 6 of the star wars films, but the originals (4, 5, and 6) are better IMHO
yes
prove me wrong

oh wait you can't because

Uh, 4, 5, and 6 are better than the prequels cause:

I mean, do you really even NEED another reason?

If so:
1) Acting: Not as good in the prequels
2) Speaking of: Chemistry. Han and Leia made me believe, Anakin and Padme.. not so much.
3) Again: Deaths got you right in the feels. I don't think I cared about a single death in the prequels.
4) Costumes: hello halloween, when think Star Wars, what comes to your mind to dress up as? A senator perhaps?.....
5) PLOT TWIST:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6JnGTXCkHA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6JnGTXCkHA</a>

Yes, you know this, because everybody talks about it and now it's a meme and you grow up knowing it. But step back in time, if you will, and imagine yourself just seeing this for the first time. Show me a moment in the Prequels that had that same mind blowing effect.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
episode one is tragic because it's only a few steps away from being a good movie, but as it is it's a pile of trash.

step 1) more maul. he has such a damn cool design it hurts that his character was thrown away so readily. if he didn't die at the end and continued to be a threat throughout episode two, and maybe three, that creates an emotional arc for him and Obi-Wan. here's the key events maul should have in the trilogy:
  • fight Jinn and Kenobi on naboo, kill Jinn, traumatise Kenobi, and escape (or get repaired and maybe restored as a cyborg, Grievous style)
  • continue to play a role in the emperor's plans throughout episode two, perhaps replacing Dooku. it would be cool if Dooku were actually a good guy, but he still left the jedi to clear his mind, then maul bests him and kills him.
  • fight Anakin and Kenobi on geonosis (or wherever), and slice off Anakin's hand, as Dooku does in AotC. this means that Obi-Wan has lost the present (Qui Gon), the past (Dooku [who trained Qui Gon]), and the future (Anakin) - all by maul.
  • Kenobi and Maul have an insanely emotional duel, which ends with Kenobi avenging his master and his apprentice.
step 2) pick a main character. the movie doesn't have one, and it's a problem for 2 and 3 as well. the main character should be Obi-Wan, and we should see Qui Gon as a master-like figure instead of the main character, like Ben in episode 4.
step 3) take out george lucas and all his dumbass annoying crap like jar jar and jabba and freakin kid anakin and the space battle at the end, and replace all of that crap with scenes that build the characters to actually have characters. get someone who can take criticism to direct the film.
step 4) change naboo to alderaan. it adds further depth to the series without compromising anything.
step 5) nobody gives a shit about the trade federation and the senate and the treaty and the politics or any of that crap.
step 6) fix the lightsaber duels - in the original trilogy the duels are so insanely awesome because of their meanings and how much emotion was in them. instead of neat choreography and fancy effects, why not establish some kind of deeper meaning to the characters' actions

i don't think we have the time to talk about episode two, but Empire is without doubt the best star wars film.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 11:52:22 AM by pacdiggity »

Rep:
Level 96
you were just all hit by the ruse master of trolling ha, hah hah ahahah torlled you so hard

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNkZSmE7uQc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNkZSmE7uQc</a>
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
also i'm pretty sure i watched the phantom menance before any of the others ok

Rep:
Level 96
yeah
also the originals are far better then the prequel movies

you was trolled and got mad and probably punched a dog, because i am the trolling master of ruse town
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
nah i just like talking about how cool the phantom menace could have been
it's one of those topics i've thought way too much about and just like talking about whenever it comes up

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
anyway let's talk about game of thrones

i think that eddard guy is gonna die soon :/

Rep:
Level 96
nah i just like talking about how cool the phantom menace could have been
it's one of those topics i've thought way too much about and just like talking about whenever it comes up

Then it would appear that the only person I trolled, was myself.  ;9

I wonder if the movie could've been saved if the people around Lucas had just said "No, that's stupid" instead of just following him blindly.

anyway let's talk about game of thrones

i think that eddard guy is gonna die soon :/

I like the Starks.
Not real reason... ( "<")

I REALLY need to read the got dang books.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&