BM MV VK Equip
* Version 1.16: 2016-June-03
* - adjusted visual options
* - changed coding
* Version 1.15: 2016-May-13
* - fixed font size issue
* Version 1.14: 2016-May-12
* - adjusted equip status window to include the difference
* Version 1.13: 2016-May-11
* - added paper doll mode, can now choose to dress the body image.
* Version 1.12: 2016-May-11
* - compatible with QuasiParamPlus
* Version 1.11: 2016-May-10
* - compatible with YEP equipment requirements
* Version 1.10: 2016-Apr-11
* - compatible with yanfly equip core
* - put below Yanfly Equip
* Version 1.01: 2016-Mar-14
* - fixed images when changing classes
* Version 1.00: 2015-Nov-24
* - Finished plugin!
-Icons for equipment types (based on types assigned in Database or custom numbers
-Visual placement of equipment onto a body image (based on actor's equipment slot numbers)
-Equipment icon positions can be assigned to match your own images.
-Adjust size of equipment icons on body image or use larger individual images assigned in the item' notebox
-Customize different locations for equip slots for everyone of your actors or classes. Actors with unique equipment slot setups will take priority over classes with unique equipment slot setups which will take priority over the default equipment slot setup. This is for each individual slot number.
-Body image can be assigned to actors or to classes in the Database Notebox (actors take priority)
-Show/reorder all parameters in Equip Status. (can rename/name any parameter)
The name is the filename of the image in Img\Pictures
with id as the equipment slot, x, y is the new co-ordinates.
Uses a picture from Img\Pictures\ of your RPG Maker MV Project's directory with the filename of "string" (without the extension) as the image
picture. Will adjust to size of box.
Any scripts made by Blackmorning is free for use with both free and commercial RPG Maker games. Donations are welcome if using for commercial games, but I will not demand for royalties and such if you choose to use my scripts in your commercial games (you can if you want)
(NOTE: I would love to be able to get a free copy of your game:-).
Credit with Blackmorning84 and a link to http://bmscripts.weebly.com/
Editing these scripts is perfectly okay as long as you still provide proper credit. (good luck with that, maybe throw me a line to let me know what you changed, it might be beneficial for others)