RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP CBS

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Newbie
Does anyone know's where can i get this Battle System?
https://youtu.be/UOjFp8cba0c?list=FLfV-XpzSaP2WmONzZRjVrOg

I really have this with me but when i reformat my laptop it got deleted.

Tnx in advance!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 09:41:14 PM by boe »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Newbie
Nope that's not it. What im looking for is "the same" as what on the video. The battle system that used on the video is in RMXP. I forgot the name so it's kinda hard to find.

RMRK Newbie

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
whoah it looks cool
whoah disgaea

Have you tried getting into contact with the uploader? He doesn't seem to have public contact info, so maybe you can leave one in his discussion or on the video itself.

RMRK Newbie
Nope, but i think the uploader's channel is dead. no updates, no new videos and also he did not update the link for years.

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
I'll try giving a go for you soon, I'll see if I can find him elsewhere, I have some dumb talent for that sort of thing kek

RMRK Newbie
im lloking forward to it.. tnx in advance! i'll try my best too.