RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Diagonal Walking Animation

Rep:
Level 86
Oh boy im blowing up the XP forum lol anyway I'm wondering if anyone can help I need a walking animation for Diagonal movements I will post the character I need it for and an example of what I need. I know spriting is alot of work and people who help do it for free so I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who sprites for people and thank you for anyone who might help with this. I do try to do alot of the spriting myself but I only have paint and on top of that my spriting ability is fairly low. I can do color edits cropping and draw small add ons and edits here and there but big ones like this is just out of my reach at the moment.

I'm coocoo
Rep:
Level 16
for coconuts.
You design this character pretty well. I like it. I want to do this.