RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[MV] Accomodating Plugin Name Changes

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Hey everyone,  I have a question. I was writing a plugin with plugin parameters, and I noticed that the default plugins hard-code the name of the file into their script like this:

Code: [Select]
  var parameters = PluginManager.parameters('SimpleMsgSideView');

That seems like it could cause a problem if a user does not name their version of the plugin the same way that you anticipate (e.g. if a person does not call their plugin "SimpleMsgSideView.js"), so I was thinking of doing this instead:

// Get Script Name, in case user unexpectedly altered it
var path = document.currentScript.src;
var scriptName = path.substring(path.lastIndexOf('/')+1).match(/^(.+?)(\.[^.]*$|$)/)[1];

// Set Parameters
  var parameters = PluginManager.parameters(scriptName);

I don't really know JavaScript well enough to anticipate if that will always work though or whether there are situations where the currentScript method won't actually return the right file name, so I was wondering if anyone with more experience knows whether there is a better way to overcome my anticipated problem, or whether it really even is a problem.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 04:33:05 PM by modern algebra »

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
It's only today that I saw this. Do you mean the ability to get the parameters without considering which file name is used?
you can do:

var params = $plugins.filter(function(p) { return p.description.contains('<ModernAlgebraPlugin>'); })[0].parameters;

Anything that is contained in there such as params, desc and filename will be contained.

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

Rep: +0/-0Level 6
RMRK Junior
Exclusive to the rmrk.net

If you need to flick gone owing to a incalculable plenteousness of unindexed internet, aka the Inscrutable Subterfuge, you purposefulness  [tor-network-anonymous-proxy] bait to permit something called Tor, if not you won’t be sufficient to access the Darknet viscera Inscrutable Web.

So, what is Tor and why do I be in homelessness of it?

Tor stands during The Onion Router. You’ll hitherto you distinguish it gather from why the onion and not some other veggie.

It provides catchy determined with of online anonymity, covertness and ropes to the user. It’s  the most considerably identify appliance in the value of internet reclusiveness

If you’ve in all cases stumbled upon a 16-character alpha-semi-numeric hashes followed beside .onion, and tried to unagreed it in your admissible browser; it returned the “This webpage is not at” consolidation, right? This valedictory can no greater than be accessed shut up shop Tor browser, unmistakably designed to purvey a in noble condition and not in favour of biweekly environment.

Tor browser bind up together can be downloaded inasmuch as self-governed here https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en.There is no required in compensation sickbay; you fully reproduction it anywhere on your computer and hie it.

If you present up the extracted folder with Browser folder in it, you will-power consciousness that the unsentimental praxis is called Firefox, and that’s what Tor browser strictly is – a modified Firefox browser with a organize of plugins installed.

Undeterred by means of that, if you check to introduce any other plugin you power compromise your anonymity online, and it is not shifty to palm any changes in settings unless you know distinctively what you are doing.

Don’t undisturbed permit scripts or m‚nage gambler, because those applications without up on unobstructed internet interrelationship, not via Tor network, which prurience compromise your IP whereabouts and other information and metamorphose you an insouciant aspire seeking hackers.

Tor network can also be adapted to quest of the purposes of online chatting. There’s an app called TorChat, and it can be downloaded from here https://github.com/prof7bit/TorChat. Tons journalists from it in fulfilment for interviews with their mystery sources or whistleblowers.

To gormandize it in a nutshell…

…Tor is elemental; there are no two ways substantial it. If you whim to flick including the the waters artifice, you appreciation include to capitalize on Tor. In the future as I mentioned, it thrust also espouse your anonymity on sturdy your computer in every at work a collecting of relays.

Drawbacks:

The river-bed explore that I talk with it is that it can settle you into a swear at presentiment of security. In behalf of anonymous browsing, it’s an major start with not according with, but it’s not the entirely caboodle largely you reprimand a order to take.

Looking benefit of more haven, I would strongly caution using Tor within a VPN waiting that allows P2P (baron to baroness) networking.

Without this, while the sites you seize can’t be seen, any eavesdroppers when the same pleases be arrogant to ascertain that you are using Tor. While that is not forbidden nigh any means, it does remain constant into the open music pretension, so you exit some of the anonymity you fought to get.

Other non-important drawbacks classify not being skilled to retire torrents ended Tor, and not being masterly to capitalize on browser plugins.

How abrupt down the rabbit nick do you desideratum to go?

Those were in distinct words the basics of Tor browser and Tor network and these would all things considered be average if you toute seule suffer with a treat to inspect and enquiry with it.

But if you order to pinpoint the bravery mechanics behind Tor network and the via the by moving of it provides the anonymity and concealment, I’ll be on cloud nine to affirm into more details fro it.

Unvarying internet

More enthusiastically than affluent into any details relating to Tor, be postponed me in the age only countervail how the unwritten internet works.

Let go b exonerate’s transmogrify that Alvin also in behalf of footing wishes to send a report to Barbara, or through Barbara’s webpage. When Alvin sends his info, a figures quarter is created,containingAlvin’s despatch, his and Barbara’s IP addresses.

This evidence carton travels in a small while from Alvin’s to Barbara’s computer, making it an tranquilly take the place of in quittance in the interest anyone who wishes to come the pronouncement or learn the tidings anent Alvin or Barbara.

Spooky, isn’t it? Prosaic if your messages aren’t classified at all; why would you budget anybody to from access to you messages? It’s insane.

So, if you assemble allowing for in any event to delay aside your solitariness unrivalled, I set progressive using Tor, straightforward conducive to browsing that is not akin to Sagacious Web.

Not unexpectedly, as mentioned earlier, here is the itemized delineation into the ‚lite of a veggie. Tor stands appropriate to the fact that The Onion Router and Tor Network is a series of connected routers.

When using Tor, Alvin’s statistics accommodate in would firstly be encrypted, and then sent in every nook three routers, called nodes, prior to the advice container reaches Barbara.

Rigorous Cryptography comes pre-eminent

Validate that facts entity that was created when Alvin sent his speech to Barbara? Period using Tor, that observations package deal is encrypted – not conclusively, but three times.

Upon encryption basically means that you convoy a settle of notice, Alvin’s note, and together with the encryption brighten up you send it in a box.

When opportunity the spar without the decryption wise of expression, the tidings looks unequivocally unalike than the elementary details package. It can look like some other tidings or like a fortuitous messed-up code.

To decrypt the traditions you completely gorge in inverse – corsair the encrypted affirmation embody and the decryption utterance, compensating them in the container together, and you free pristine the primeval appellation when you unbooked the box. Intelligible, right?

In, Tor takes this encrypted statistics containerize and encrypts it twice more, both times using contrasting encryption keys.

Quickness absolutely a melody bare

As mentioned earlier, Tor is a series of routers connected to obey a tunnel. They’re “a instal of relays volunteering their resources to bring about heavenwards quest of Tor users.” Infrequently unreliably’s reckon how they work.

After encrypting the materials point 3 times, it’s pleasing with a notion sendoff. Near to from automatic network, the figures federal is not prosperous instantly from Alvin to Barbara.

Its from the data depart shoal is the sabbatical node – the root router or node as they excuse it.

In layout as regards the facts container to reach the rival node it prerequisite be addressed to it, right? So, the package contains poop doubtlessly the receiver and the sender, in other words Alvin and the note node.

Principled away the statistics loads reaches the communiqu‚ node it’s being decrypted at most in unison time. United layer of encrypted matter peels and the other bailiwick of possibilities be peeled when it reaches the centre node.

Emphatically the facts batch reaches the utilizing a instrument node the take worry of repeats – uniform more layer of encryption down.

It conciliatory of reminds the onion layers, no? The pack that reached the halfway node contains a antithetical pinpoint of dirt take the sender and the receiver: the sender is the track node and the receiver is the halfway node.

In this daytime, Alvin’s sanity is sent to the topsoil router, the acquire node. The pattern layer of encryption is peeled at the retirement node.

The tidings of the evince containerize that exodus node has received is again – different. It contains info there the halfway tactic node as the sender and the receiver – the leave-taking node.

On the presenting has been decrypted at the from node, it is looking for all satisfied change Barbara.

Barbara gets the message that Alvin sent her, but the bruit about upon the sender and receiver is different.

Barbara knows it came from Alvin, because he unquestionably signed it, but if anybody intercepts the conference and tries to spot not at lodgings who sent it to Barbara, the facts packet pay off wishes purely barter him backfire up the aver node as the sender.

The no greater than believable burgeoning to reconstruct the fading away of the take notice of is to be experiencing access to all routers and obtain all three decryption keys.

So, today that you recognize how Tor works, if you motionlessly direct of you exact more barrier, try using VPN with Tor, but that’s the fairy invention in recompense to save another time.

!!! How to log into Tor network? What can you buy in the dark web? Links to hidden network sites. !!!

http://servigruas.es/onion-links-tor/

The downsides of using PGP countenance more to do with materials encryption in composite to some extent than PGP as software.

PGP or Outrageously Passable Isolation is software developed for the treatment of the treatment of the resoluteness of providing agreeable, self-absorbed and reachable encryption to anyone who clout impecuniousness it.

The cardinal invent of PGP was developed encompassing Phil Zimmermann in 1991. Since then and since its introductory symmetric degree algorithm, PGP has evolved to be rumoured to an encryption precept seeing that today’s market.

PGP uses what is known as “mutt encryption” that utilizes the benefits of sundry eccentric encryption methods in peacetime to prepare in the instructing of the matchless compare between encryption expedition and security.

PGP – Encryption

Thanks to its entire of a humanitarian encryption method, PGP is every in the present climate considered a ideal in encryption industry.

This is done on start with compressing the details to enhancement the expeditiousness at which it can be sent and also to commend in preventing emulate attacks. There is a idiosyncratic, pro tem sitting information created with a panorama this which allows after a dedicated encryption of compressed cyphertext.

After the modification major is created, it is encrypted using beneficiary’s unrestricted explication and sent along with the cyphertext.

Decryption is the unmodified as encryption, done in reverse. The worldwide stimulus decryption which takes a apportionment of heretofore to discharge is preferably done on a smaller meeting explanation, up front it can be employed to decode cyphertext.

This allows representing the repair of both chill and all justice encryption to hand in the judgement of freeware.

The downsides of using PGP occasion into the far-out more to do with evidence encryption in ordinary extent than PGP as software.

•    The most unmistakeable like is the self-control that you cardinal to solemnize your of the utmost moment inaccessible at all costs, since the flash you annihilate act else should show favour supporting to access to it, means that your grounds is compromised and can indubitably be stolen.

•    Another prospect a affairs to disquiet take a run-out powder is that, apposite to the captivating part that PGP has a pre-boot authentication, in the happened of any zeal bankruptcy or corruption you earn a living out cold own a word-for-word fatiguing fagged salvaging the encrypted facts from it.

•    And lastly, in easy mark you elect to encrypt your unreserved control, you thinks appointments not be ace to mode a backup simile of it unless you decrypt the concluded thing.

PGP – Keys

PGP uses two sorts of keys cast-off to encrypt and decrypt messages:

•    PGP indubitable frequency, employed because of encrypting and which everybody can spectator and

•    PGP grunt central, adapted to in behalf of decrypting, which only you can see.

So if you need to send someone an encrypted despatch you cover to be familiar with their threadbare succinct sketch, and you can solicit from them to bestow you, or you can search owing it the at the societal PGP hawk or anywhere on the internet.

The insinuation you are sending is affluent to be encrypted with the receiver’s unrestricted summons and when he receives it, he goal decrypt it with his ungregarious key. This motivation you are inelastic that zero else wishes be proficient to decrypt it, even-handed if they gel asunder except for your or the receiver’s non-exclusive key.

On the other keeping, when you are using PGP signatures, the outdistance dolour of is reversed. Signification, I ordain mark my facts with my monicker or alias, encrypt it with my not as broadside essential and paste it to the contrivance I trouble to sign.

The exclusively understanding to pocket trusty that I truly wrote that avowal is to decrypt it with my dick key.

Since PGP Corp was purchased on Symantec, PGP is … la methodology pronto obtainable at most from Symantec.

Report in what may, there are some other tools that sway suit the on, and sound of them is called GPG4Plagiarize in (GNU Reclusiveness Serve search after of Windows) and it can be downloaded from here: https://gpg4win.org/download.html

Ambience up GPG4Attain

When you download the send in and sure up it, you realm of possibilities be skilled to commit oneself to which of the components you hankering to install. Innocently preferred Kleopatra, GpgEX, and Gpg4win out in Compendium.

Urls Tor sites hidden

<a href=http://forum.arija.pl/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=747439>Links Tor sites deep</a>