RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] [RMXP] Script help, XAS ABS "Breathing Effect"

Rep:
Level 86
I have been searching their site for this and I can't seem to find anything on it and I have thoroughly reviewed the scripts and dont see anything stick out for this. My issue is on the demo the Character shows a breathing effect and as I expected through plug-in-play alone it only shows a walking animation. I figured it would be a file name change or edited Sprite to create the effect but I cant find any sprite image resembling the effect and I haven't been able to find anything in the script about it either. I have also read over all the instructions for the script on the website and didn't see anything about the breathing effect. I know its such a small part of this ABS but I love it, It makes the game feel more alive i guess. Anyway if anyone has experience with this script and knows what im talking about and might be able to point me in the right direction on this I would greatly appreciate it.
Credits for script :Xiderwog and MogHunter.
Link: http://xasabs.wordpress.com
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 12:05:27 AM by BloodyChaos »

Rep:
Level 86
I did finally figure it out. Just in case anyone else ever has this problem here is the solution. In Characters make sure that you main character's file name is "Hero" and then find the file name "Hero_ANI" inside the Characters folder and edit it so that your character is the sprite sheet each sprite pic on the sprite sheet is a different size which you can see if you look closely at the original sprite sheet once your done upload it to your game as the file name "Hero_ANI" into your characters file and then your character will now have the "Breathing" Effect. if your character chosen in the database does not have the file name "Hero" this will not work and the script will just show a walking animation instead of the breathing effect. no credit do here as I figured it out on my own, and im talking about the solution I just wrote down not the script lol just in case anyone was wondering