RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] 12 Minutes

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o

A 48-Hour Game Jam Creation
by
Deanna Coulton & William McNeal

Music by
Chris Malson

Eric is a boring employee that works at a boring corporate office.
Suddenly, he is given the chance to live like he was dying when a viral
outbreak leaves everyone in your city with approximately 12 minutes
left to live.

What will you do with that time?

Curse people out

Run around in your underwear

Punch your awful boss in the face while running around in your underwear

Or, if you're feeling REALLY evil, run people over with your car

Or you could be a nice person and do none of those things and just walk around for 12 minutes.

CREDITS:
Spoiler for:
==Design==
Deanna Coulton - Mechanics, Writing, UI and Character Art
William McNeal  - Mapping, Writing, Mechanics

==Graphics==
-Celianna
-Lunarea
-Helladen
-QuizicalGin
-Clkr
-dhtmlgoodies
-flamingtext

==Scripts==
-JV
-IceDragon
-SoulPour777
-Vlue
-William Couillard
-Zeus81
-Zalerinian

==Music==
Chris Malson (chrismalson.com)

DISCLAIMER:
This game is fairly mature-rated and includes inappropriate
language and the consumption of alcohol and marijuana.
Oh, and you can run over people with your car, which is
infinitely worse than all of those combined.

Download the Game Here

« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 09:17:12 PM by yuyu! »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
That's a pretty cool concept. I'll make sure to give it a try. :D

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o

Awwww, thanks! :D It's a kinda silly and pointless game, we aimed pretty small because we only had 48 hours to make it. That ended up working in our favor, though, and this might be the only timed game challenge where I was able to successfully managed my time. :D First timed release that I actually play tested for a good chunk of time, though we left some of the silly bugs (such as driving indoors, punching people through your car, etc) for fun purposes.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 11:12:31 PM by yuyu! »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 82

Awwww, thanks! :D It's a kinda silly and pointless game, we aimed pretty small because we only had 48 hours to make it. That ended up working in our favor, though, and this might be the only timed game challenge where I was able to successfully managed my time. :D First timed release that I actually play tested for a good chunk of time, though we left some of the silly bugs (such as driving indoors, punching people through your car, etc) for fun purposes.

I have to say it was a very good decision. 48 hours is not a long time at all to get something done, let alone a fun and interesting game. "Keep it simple, stupid" is a good adage to follow for most things in life and setting yourself an amount of time the game lasts for is a pretty smart way to ensure it is simple.

I'll have to give this a nosy at some time. The idea of running around me skivvies is too enticing.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)