RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bugs

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Anyone got any bugs?

Bugs I've found:

-I'm using the Steam version and it crashes every 70 minutes or so, for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

-Cannot right click in text fields

-Changing maximum # in database doesn't enable Apply button.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Does MV use a cloud save? That caused me a lot of problems with VXA.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Found a bug: The program appears to have no capacity whatsoever for case insensitivity. As such, in the file lists, 'a' is listed after 'Z', among other strangeness. This also may or may not be affecting .ogg looping (This seems to happen with The Nothing Battles). Nothing about .ogg looping is mentioned in the help file. I don't know how it even works in any RPGM to be honest.

Does MV use a cloud save? That caused me a lot of problems with VXA.
Not as far as I know.

Rep:
Level 82
Be sure to submit any thing you might consider a bug on to the RPGMakerWeb forums. That's the official place to go and will likely get responded to there, and maybe even fixed.

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/46333-official-bug-report/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:49:30 AM by LoganF »
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Force Action skills can only be single target, from my findings it is physically impossible to have a skill forced by events to hit multiple targets.