RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need people for feedback >>>16.11.2016 UPDATE<<< read at bottom

Rep: +0/-0Level 29
Filthy Frank fan
Hello all. I'm new here so I hope I made post on the right thread.

I'm currently working on a game of big proportions and I need a feedback on current state. The world map is 87x85 big, but the finished product will be 2x 500x500. I worked around 520 hours (including time to make scripts and other stuff work).

Current content is as follow:
-unique models (except soldiers,maids,nuns,etc)
-unique portraits
-unique names
-77 quests
-currently 1 party member (if done quest for her, 2nd party member in progress)
-day/time changing where some quests will be able to take and finish on specific part of the day
-player status: 
                   hunger-if hit 0 you die
                   thirst-if hit 0 you die
                   sleep-stats decrease as they fall to 0
-around 460 items,weapons,armors combined
-crafting system (even thou you can find materials for crafting, the crafting system will be added later on)
-lots of interactive items
-Blackjack mini-game
-some quests are hidden in bookshelves, jars, chests, etc
-character progression which will lead to 2 different endings depending on quests done and behavior to NPCs
-Prison system: In all houses, buildings, areas  and wherever you see friendly NPC's you have a chance to get caught while looting items! Basic is 1% of chance to get caught and end in prison. For every NPC near the loot it increases by 1%. (e.g. 1%+3% (3 people around)= 4% chance to get caught and go to prison.). For every solider near the loot it increases by 3%. When you are in prison you get 2 choices:
1) Do your time: You can't move for 30 seconds (real life time), and pay 100 gold fine. If you don't have 100 gold to pay you spend  another 5 seconds unable to move (1 day in prison). You lose some food and thirst status, but worry not you get food and water offered when you do your time,
 2) Pay fine: You pay 200 gold as a compensation + 100 gold fine (300 gold total) and you can play without waiting for 30 seconds (2 days) to move.

LINK TO DOWNLOAD:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ax6ijcf51b9hbpn/RPG%20MAKER%20PROJEKTv6.4.exe?dl=0

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 03:49:03 PM by ddejan90 »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'll take a look. :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 82
Hello and welcome.

I may take a look later if I get a bit of time. However, it would certainly help to have a bit of intro to what your game is about. It can be difficult for a person to decide to give something a look at if they don't know whether or not it would interest them in the first place.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I may take a look later if I get a bit of time.

Same. :( Posting here so I can get back to it later. ;o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Filthy Frank fan
Hello! I made a big update avaible for people to test and give feedback if posible!
I want to thank all who gave me feedback on v2 (previous game). If anyone want to try and test it here is the link for v3 :   
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8mk1xir6r1sy587/RPG%20Projekat.7z?dl=0

Just small hint >DON'T OPEN ERO MAGAZINE< that you get from quest. I erased some pictures since I will replace it with new ones (NOTE: Don't worry they aren't sexual explciit it's just girls in bikinis :D ).
And if you sleep in the Inn inside of Fool's Hope Encamphment save before since you could crash I didn't finish event there so I don't know if it works properly didn't test it yet.

Added:
-Scaled down water/food rate
-Scaled down game time
-Map increas on 85x87
-New locations
-New quests
-New events
-New items
-Fixed buggs that made game crash when doing favour for Old Granny
-Fixed sounds in locations
-Added new sounds
-Fixed Bandit King speach
-Fixed gold income on some quests
-Fixed gold bar found behind Bandit King that gives you infintive Gold bars to sell
-Added lots of interactives
-3 new chain quests
-Added location for boat for Epic chain quest "Diary"
-Fixed elf vilage so you can't enter it yet even if you got quest "Diary"
-Minor fixes that made game crash
-Minof fixes where outside and inside walls didn't look same
-Fixed quest "Scrappy"

Didn't fix:
-I was noted that main quest from Father Samuel is not finished. I still need to figure something out how to make the puzzle work so I havent worked on him yet. You can still continue to do other side quests after your done with main quest that leads you to him.
Anyway it should be at least 1-2hours long game now depending what you do.
Added 4 new quests and tons of events. Some areas aren't finished yet and some areas haven't got battle process input so there is only limited fights.The battelers will be changed later + the dmg/hp and other battle stuff will be scaled later on. I appreciate any feedback you people give me.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 08:37:25 PM by ddejan90 »

Filthy Frank fan
-Added 4 new quests
-Fixed issue where you spawn on wall in the INN inside Driftwood Piers
-Added sound to some areas
-Fixed the issue where you couldn't take quest "Medallion" and "Catching a fugitive" at the same time.
-Added text during fight with Notorious Tahar
-Deleted 5 people inside the wall at prison in Fool's Hope
-Added 3 new areas
-Removed Stock script from the weapon and armor vendors
-Fixed names of some people
-Added 7 new event's that make you chose good or bad choices
-Fixed quest "Restock" where you couldn't loot Morning Star and missing 1 Rose
-Added 3 new world areas (1 is in progress and 2 are not started)
-Fixed arrows in signs where a small part of other picture was showing
-Added new battle areas
-Added new battlers
-Filled some locations with stuff that where previous empty
-Removed "Blessings" that you could buy from Father Samuel (will see to replace them as a buff instead of an item)
-Added new conversation with party member Naomi
-Removed chest of 99999 gold in Fools Hope near beggars
-Added a new location to gather resources for weapon and armor crafting
-Fixed parallax in Fool's Hope Encampment
-Added house for weapon,armor and jewelry shop (but not filled yet forgot it, sorry about that) om Fool's Hope
-Fixed name areas
-Added world trader to travel from Woodpine to Bahar and High Point and back again
-Added guards to the area where demo will end (official game will have them removed)
-Scaled down day duration from 32 real life minutes to 24 real life (now a day in game lasts 24 minutes in our world)
-Added new items,weapons and armors

Filthy Frank fan
v. 5.9 update:
-Added unique casting spell combinations
-Fixed quest "Bad example"
-Remade "Deadwood Forest": Instead of those trees with black tops now there are "rotten"/"dry" trees.
-Remade forest before "Fool's Hope Encampment" trees like in "Deadwood Forest"
-Surrounding edit: When you are inside house, tent, buildings, etc... You see the area that is around it not black screen. (this took me lot's of time to edit again)
-People, animals and others now walk more natural and not move, stop, move.
-Added ton's of weapons, armors, items....
-Added Resurrect potion (now you can resurrect party members)
-Added priest resurrect: For a small fee priests in churches can resurrect all party members.
-Added 50 new events where you have a choice what to do
-Added (my favorite part of update) PRISON SYSTEM!: In all houses, buildings, areas  and wherever you see friendly NPC's you have a chance to get caught while looting items! Basic is 1% of chance to get caught and end in prison. For every NPC near the loot it increases by 1%. (e.g. 1%+3% (3 people around)= 4% chance to get caught and go to prison.). For every solider near the loot it increases by 3%. When you are in prison you get 2 choices:
                       1) Do your time: You can't move for 30 seconds (real life time), and pay 100 gold fine. If you don't have 100 gold to pay you spend  another 5 seconds unable to move (1 day in prison). You lose some food and thirst status, but worry not you get food and water  offered when you do your time,
                        2) Pay fine: You pay 200 gold as a compensation + 100 gold fine (300 gold total) and you can play without waiting for 30 seconds  (2 days) to move.
-On world map added sign "Not done yet" indicating that you can't enter the area and I'm still working on it.
-14 new quests
-Scaled status loss
-Added small intro text (will be added more and detailed later)
-Added day/time change: Now the people vanish (go home) after 00:00 and appear around 06:00.
-Added sleeping time when using items that increase rest status. (8h in game will pass when using them allowing you to skip waiting for people to appear and finish quest/ buy item/ resurrect or other things)
-Added "Treasure" event. 4 piece of treasure map are scattered across map and if you find it you get rich (perhaps). You  will need shovel to dig it out.
-Continued quest "Diary".
-Added sounds when opening drawers, closest etc.
-Added more battlers
-Added more sounds in areas
-13 world locations with 180 in areas
-Updated world location "Driftwood Piers" so it looks outside like inside
-Added the music to the beggars in "Fool's Hope"
-Deleted chest with gold inside INN in "Fool's Hope"
-Deleted chest with gold near Israfil the Cunning
-Gear system is updated: 1H Sword, 1H Axe, Dagger, Staff, Off-hand, Shield, Fist Weapon, Bow, 2H Axe, 2H Mace, 2H Sword, Cloth Aromur, Leather Armour, Mail Armour, Plate Armour, Neck, Finger, Trinket. Depending on class the equip varries from character to character, but Cloth can be worn by anyone.
-Fixed some typo-s in texts

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
1) I recommend you DON'T use .wav. Big file for the same quality.
2) I find the font that is used difficult on the eyes.
3) I do not like the forced fullscreen.
4) Some of the descriptions at the beginning are too long, and I feel like it should be spread out and timed when the mechanics happen for the first time.
5) Grammar and stuff, that can be fixed later.
6) Pretty vague and dare I say cliche intro. Ships take too long to end, I feel.
7) Drunk guy doesn't do 50 HP. Or any damage, for that matter.
8) No invincibility after escaping from a monster, causing an almost-immediate encounter.

I'm gonna say that's all for now. I'll keep looking when I have the time.

Filthy Frank fan
1) I recommend you DON'T use .wav. Big file for the same quality.
2) I find the font that is used difficult on the eyes.
3) I do not like the forced fullscreen.
4) Some of the descriptions at the beginning are too long, and I feel like it should be spread out and timed when the mechanics happen for the first time.
5) Grammar and stuff, that can be fixed later.
6) Pretty vague and dare I say cliche intro. Ships take too long to end, I feel.
7) Drunk guy doesn't do 50 HP. Or any damage, for that matter.
8) No invincibility after escaping from a monster, causing an almost-immediate encounter.

I'm gonna say that's all for now. I'll keep looking when I have the time.
1)Using ogg files not wav. The game is 400mb because there is 520hours of work in it and its very, very big
2)Font will be changed when the final demo is out
3)You can always press F5 to window it. You have resolution button too before u start game
4)The description are all on start because they are just small hints. After that description event there are no more help. You need to figure it out on it own. Thats why it's called role-playing game.
5)Grammar is not important for now. All grammar will be fixed when demo is out.
6)The into is just there so you don't insta  spawn at the same location where the ship is taking you to. The intro will be added when demo is finished + story will be added with more details. The current one is just a small fast description of it.
7)It was fixed
8)All enemies are set so they approach you. So if u escape a battle you have to react fast where to move to avoid combat. The whole game is mirroring real life. No wolf will just let you walk away if you stand in front of it. Nobody wants to let it pray escape including wild animals.

Filthy Frank fan
I forgot to write I made new update v6.0. It's not big of an update just fixed some critical buggs that made game crash.
-Fixed Maya so she wont let you leave out of village until you finish quest so she don't follow you in game
-Fixed quest "A helping hand 2" where you get stuck in endless loop if you feed pigs first then goats
-Fixed quest "A helping hand" by moving cows so you can use grass item
-Added more sounds
-Fixed some typo-s
-Opened 2 new world areas
-Added resolution button at start (now you can find the best resolution for your monitor,TV,laptop)
-Added mouse controls. (now you can play with mouse, kboard, game controler)
-Removed random enemy encounters inside areas (but world areas remain)
-Fixed quest "A helping hand 2"
-Fixed cows for quest "A helping hand" now u can finish it
-All soldiers/guards who don't have an event or quest to offer, have information. (you can speak with them and ask directions like "Where is the INN" "Where is the armor smith" etc
-Lot's of small fixes
-6 new quests
-Around 4-6 new event's

Rep: +0/-0Level 28
RMRK Junior
This is a really good game so far I found the maps to be very detailed and there were a lot of objects you could interact with and it made the world stand out a lot. The world was very open too I really like that. I do have some problems with the escaping than immediate encounter though but that's my only complaint so far.
i found a glitch in the quest Rooting out the Weeds when you clear all the weeds it repeats the message you have cleared out all the weeds.
Anyways I'm looking forwards to seeing the next update of this game. :)

Filthy Frank fan
Thanks. Well, that is some issue that I honestly don't know why it appears. It's not first time. I already had a quest "A helping hand 2" same bug. It keeps looping for some unknown reason. It occurs when I go and feed the pigs, and then go to feed the goats, but if I first feed the goat and then pigs it works. Same is with the quest "Restock". Don't know why it's occurring, but I will try to fix it soon. Anyway, you can finish that quest, just don't finish "Rooting out the Weeds" the same way. Instead finish last weed somewhere else.

Filthy Frank fan
Hey people! I finally made a new update available to download and play! I made 150 hours of work in it and I hope you like it.
Lot's of fixes, new quests, new items, events, etc.
I added lot's of other things like blackjack, etc.
I didn't finish Bagash City yet as a whole and I will work on it and make new update when I finish it sometime later on.
Hope you have fun!

-5 new world locations
-40+ items, armor and weapons
-Blackjack minigame
-24 new quests
-More than 30 events
-Added more potions like stats potions : AGI, STR, etc.
-Added resurrection potion
-Fixed 2 infinite loop dialogue bugs
-Added flask (giving option you can refill it and use it just in case you are on verge of death or just save money by filling it in wells instead buying drinks)
-Cushion now can be used to skip time if you don't want to wait to people pop up again.
-Lots of minor fixes
And lot's more