RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 29
RMRK Junior
<Base sprites>
<Isometric Sprites>

Summary
<<I would like to have sprites that are base no clothes and bald. I need it because i am trying to create a isometric game in the style of Tactics Ogre. I am using 16x16 tiles so it needs to fit into them. I can provide a tile if needed. I need all directions as well as a slash bow and magic (healing and attack magic). I know this is a lot but i suck a spriteing people and this would be a hug help. Thank you in advance. >>

Specific Details
I would like them to mimic Tactics ogre in style. I can create clothes and hair i just need base models.

Mockups
I suck so i have none

Reference Material
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/thegameroom/images/a/af/Tactics_Ogre_Gameplay.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140907200814

Thank You again in advance for the help.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
They're not great, but I tried.

Based on: http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/tacticsogre/sheet/24152/

If you're okay with them, I can do the back view.

Rep:
Level 21
RMRK Junior
I want to see the game that you created that would be fun.