RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Equipment Bug

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
So I've been tinkering around with RMXP again in my spare time. I've got to a point where I'm introducing another character but something odd happens when I implement him. When I check his equipment, he has armour in his shield slot, despite what he should have equipped there in the database.

When I go to unequip the 'armour', it works fine until I try to remove his actual armour. It unequips as normal, but another set of the same items appears in the window alongside the original. I've attached screenshots for clarification.

What confuses me is the fact that this has never happened for any of my other characters, or even this one until my current bug-test playthrough. Normally I can sort things myself, but this one's got me. If anyone has any idea of how to fix this or even just why it's happening, then I'd be grateful for the input. Thanks in advance. And if this isn't the right place for this, then I apologise: It's been a while since I've posted here.

And if it helps, here are the scripts I'm using:
Spoiler for:
Custom Menu System - Myself (no edits to the equip screen)
Monsterguide (Bestiary) - KGC
Item Categories - albertfish
Enhanced Equipment - Charlie Lee (A potential cause, though I've never had an issue before)
3D Battle Camera - KGC
Battle Memory Commands - gameus
Chaos Project Save Layout - Fantasist (based on/copy of Blizzard's)
Caterpillar - fukuyama
Tons Of Addons - Blizzard,
=={Centred Battlers}
=={Blackfade}
=={Arrow Over Player}
=={Fullscreen}
=={Heal At Lv Up}
=={Weapon/Armor HP/SP Plus}
=={HP/SP Crush}
=={Roulette}
=={Regen}
=={Master Thief}
=={Auto-Revive}
=={Invincible}
=={Absorb}
Advanced Analyze System - Blizzard
Easy Party Switcher - Blizzard
Lv Up Notifier - Blizzard
Average Actor Level - game_guy (averages character's levels when adding a new member)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I managed to fix this by not initializing the character, but I'll leave this open because I'm still confused as to why it happened in the first place. If anyone can offer clarity, I'd be appreciative.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.