RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request for monster sprite art

Rep: +0/-0Level 31
RMRK Junior
Hey folks,

My game: "GALER: Plague of Heroes" is pretty much finished; However, I realized I could not use the monster art I download for my four major bosses (copyright infringement),, so I was hoping to see who would be willing to draw 4 sprites for me?

If interested, please shoot me a private message and we can discuss further. :)

Thanks for reading!!
-Gray
"All that we have is each other, and them..."

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
What kind of sprites are you wanting? Do you have a specific style or color palette in mind? Are you wanting them static or animated?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:18:09 PM by Acolyte »

RMRK Junior
Hey Acolyte,

Looking for 4 monster sprites in the same color and style of RPGMaker 2003 RTP images. I posted an example below:

Thanks for replying!
-Gray

RMRK Junior
Oh, and static too, no animated png's or anything fancy.

:)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Trying out some stuff with the style. These sprites are weird. Don't really know what's going on.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Trying out some stuff with the style. These sprites are weird. Don't really know what's going on.

holy shit, boe
das beautiful.
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I didn't draw it. ;9
It an edit.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
It's a pretty good edit though.

I thought the black was a bit too jarring, so I changed the colors around a bit.

Rep:
Level 96
An edit of an edit of an edit. :^V

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
Hey boe,

Actually, that is pretty much perfect for the style!! Thanks so much!!!

-Gray

RMRK Junior
So I just finished up one for Argos (an RTP edit like roe did, with a different sprite), but I am wondering if I am legally able to use an rtp edit if I have already purchased RPG Maker2003? Am I violating anything??

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
If you purchased the program, you are free to use the rtp however you want, as long as you're not selling the RTP by itself.

RMRK Junior
Yay, thanks Acolyte!

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
Thank you again Boe!!