RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RGSS3 -> RGSS2: Zalerinian's Keyboard Manager [VX]

Rep: +0/-0Level 29
RMRK Junior
Hi everyone. I'm making a game using RMVX and I've set specific controls for that game. Unfortunately, when I playtest my game on another computer, the controls for my game reset back to the default RMVX controls.

Here is the rundown for the controls I want for my game:

Request:There is a script that fulfills just what I need- making static keybindings so that the controls for your game can be the same for every player of your game. That is Zalerinian's Keyboard Manager, which can be found here: https://adrarian.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/keyboard-manager/

The script is in RGSS3, which means it won't work with RMVX (and yes, I have tested it). Soif someone can convert the script into RGSS2, that would be great!

Any help is appreciated.  :)