RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Solved] Choice Window Trouble

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
I'm at my wits end. Basically all I want to do is change the choice window to either match the transparency of the text box, or erase it all together. As you can see in my screenshot it's using the windowskin (which it should) but I don't want it to.

I'm pretty much on my hands and knees here, anyone have any idea how to fix this? I've checked almost every inch of google search and just about every vx ace forum I can find to no avail.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
you want it to be transparent?
What scripts are you using?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Yup, and at the moment just these.

As far as I can tell I can't fix it with Yanfly's message system.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
is the choice window modified at all?

if it's the default script, then here
Code: [Select]
#== Snippet ==
class Window_ChoiceList < Window_Command
  def initialize(message_window)
    @message_window = message_window
    super(0, 0)
    self.openness = 0
    deactivate
    # change the 0 to any number you want, between 0 and 255
    self.opacity = 0
    # right here ^
  end
end
#== snip ==

just place it above main and stuff
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
You're an absolute life saver! It works perfectly. I can't thank you enough, I was getting so frustrated!
And thank you for being so quick! I was expecting a lengthy wait at least, can't express my levels of gratitude haha.

Thanks, Boe!

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&