RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm scurred

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Now, WISDOM teeth...

Oh lord. I can't rightly say I know what it's like to have your wisdom teeth extracted, even though I had all four taken out at once. I spent weeks stoned out of my mind on Lortabs because 17-year-old me thought he was invincible and used a straw two days after the procedure.

I've never had a root canal, but I can't imagine it being any worse than dry socket.

I had my wisdom teeth extracted and the process was pretty painless. :-) Dry sockets really suck, though... Probably worse than a normal root canal, but I'm going off of what I've heard others say. Root canals seem to only be exceptionally painful if you have to do a two-part root canal. I never needed more than 1/2 of a hydrocodon after my wisdom teeth were removed, but a whole pill was hardly enough for me after that root canal. It was dumb and certainly not what normal root canals are supposed to be like. :mad: I imagine a dry socket feels more like that. ;9
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I am pleased to see you have survived!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I guess we'll see another post in the future about yuyu's root canal treatment then.
Jk, grats on survivin' the horrid dentist ;D
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Now, WISDOM teeth...

Oh lord. I can't rightly say I know what it's like to have your wisdom teeth extracted, even though I had all four taken out at once. I spent weeks stoned out of my mind on Lortabs because 17-year-old me thought he was invincible and used a straw two days after the procedure.

I've never had a root canal, but I can't imagine it being any worse than dry socket.

I had my wisdom teeth extracted and the process was pretty painless. :-) Dry sockets really suck, though... Probably worse than a normal root canal, but I'm going off of what I've heard others say. Root canals seem to only be exceptionally painful if you have to do a two-part root canal. I never needed more than 1/2 of a hydrocodon after my wisdom teeth were removed, but a whole pill was hardly enough for me after that root canal. It was dumb and certainly not what normal root canals are supposed to be like. :mad: I imagine a dry socket feels more like that. ;9

When I had my wisdom teeth removed I was eating regular food the next day and barely took any medicine. I think it's because I was in so much pain before (one was impacted) so the relief from them being out was much greater in comparison than whatever pain came from after.
:tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Lol, I'm glad that went well for you!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
plot twist
deanna was died
this was her ghost talking
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
When I had my wisdom teeth removed I was eating regular food the next day and barely took any medicine. I think it's because I was in so much pain before (one was impacted) so the relief from them being out was much greater in comparison than whatever pain came from after.

I was actually in more pain afterwards than before with my root canal, but it was all worth it once they finally completed it once and for all. :B Both phases required good medication for me to survive, though.

plot twist
deanna was died
this was her ghost talking

:ono:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]