RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Vladimir's Big Tile & Content Project

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic

Personalization Dock, Save Point, Medi Bay

Post under construction and shiz.

Anyway, as the name suggests I'm going to be working on a bit of a personal project to create a massive amount of sci-fi and steampunk content, mostly tiles but lots of other bits and bobs. So, if you have any ideas, please share! I'm always running short and would love to hear some to help me create new things! I'm aiming for a grand total of 500 tiles, which is a lot!

All will be free to use which is a bonus, so idea idea ideas!

(Spelling error in my first image, woo for positive starts! Haha!)

Walls
Spoiler for:

Floors
Spoiler for:

Misc
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Dude, that's awesome! And the free part makes it even more awesome! :D
Here's an idea, how about some steampunk/futuristic-esque house tiles? (walls, floors, furniture, etc)  8)
なんでやねん

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Victorian/steampunky furniture would be cool. :D
Really excited to see what you come up with!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
You're really good at this stuff. :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Woo! All the excitement! :D
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Victorian/steampunky furniture would be cool. :D
Really excited to see what you come up with!
Will definitely be working on some of these! Have a few interesting ideas too~

Dude, that's awesome! And the free part makes it even more awesome! :D
Here's an idea, how about some steampunk/futuristic-esque house tiles? (walls, floors, furniture, etc)  8)

I'm shocking with seamless tiles, but working on some new floors and walls from scratch, hopefully they turn out okay! <3

Woo! All the excitement! :D
You're really good at this stuff. :)

:odreamy: :oblush: :ocute: :oshy:

(Edit) Added Medbay Template. These can be used as save/healing points, party edit points. Will have
animated trinkets in both as well as a small collection of accompanying tiles. (around 20 small items)

First official tile thing, you can see the more finalised version up top. It still has more work to go but I wanted to slap
it together to give you guys an idea. Next up, a collection of wall and floor tiles for both steampunk and sci-fi themed
shiz and some futuristic kitchen tiles!

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
There is so much I have to learn from you.