RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[June 2015] RMRK Monthly Spotlight

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

- RMRK Monthly Spotlight -
JUNE 2015

Welcome to the fifth RMRK Monthly Spotlight! Just as the title suggests, there is a spotlight that will come monthly, operated by our very own machine-certified (not really but ok) moderators. Each month, we will cast the beaming and glorious spotlight upon very deserving, unsung heroes.

Great Contributions & Resources
*Anything related to resources (scripts, graphics, music, etc) to be used in games or other media, as well as contributions that are made for fun and enjoyed by the community.

[XP] Heretic's Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts
by Heretic86
Started in 2013, Heretic has been adding to his huge collection of RPG Maker XP Resources for two years now. Anybody interested in taking their RMXP game to the next level should give this collection a try!

RPG Art Tutorials
by Hyptosis
Hyptosis has graciously decided to bless us with his awesome art knowledge! Not only will he help you make your game look beautiful, but he'll help teach you how to do it in a timely fashion!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxHcayKoOVM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxHcayKoOVM</a>

Games You Really Should Play
*See your game here? Be proud! This is our way of showing off your hours of hard work that blossomed into the beautiful project you have today! As for everyone else: Play that game!

[VXA] Wanda
by Kodots Games
A newcomer to RMRK, Kodots Games has definitely set the bar high for their content. Wanda is described as "A short and simple, yet unforgettable tale of two wanderers on their adventure in search of the meaning of their existence in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.On the same quest, the two form an unexpected and peculiar bond as their simple tale of survival turn into extraordinarily gripping moments in this lonely place." With a unique story and beautiful custom artwork, Wanda is sure to be a game worth experiencing!

[XP]Moonlight Soldier
by RedRaven
RedRaven has started a great looking game in RPG Maker XP. It promises to offer tons of exploration and secrets, as well as an intriguing botany system and a variety of mounts with which to traverse the world.
Unfortunately, the game currently only plays in French, but RedRaven has expressed interest in translating the project for an English-speaking audience.

Heroes of the Month
*Here, we'll recognize specific members for any other contributions, assistance, or general awesomness that they kindly share with the rest of us internet peoples.

Boe
Someone mentioned that I didn't put Boe here last month, which is a huge error on my part. He was a big help with moving and tagging topics during the forum shuffle. During the latest Game in a Week contest, he did most of the updating on the first post and answered many people's questions while I was away. He's also becoming a pretty good spriter, and he helps out in the scripting boards a bunch. Ask him anything about RPG Maker and he'll try everything he can to help you out. He's a pretty great dude, and definitely deserves the spotlight!

Slashaar
According to this post on the fitness thread, Slashaar has gone a whole month without smoking. That's a huge accomplishment! It's definitely not an easy thing to do, and I wish you the best of luck on the road to quitting.

See you all next month! In the meantime, please do not cease being awesome.

See any resources, games or people that you think deserve to bask in the glorious spotlight? Please post here and let us know!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:17:07 AM by Acolyte »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Thanks for posting this, Aco! :D And congrats to all of those that got a place in the spotlight!

Need me to send out an email notification for this?
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
Congratulations to the people in this.

It's a shame that Moonlight Soldier is only in French.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member2010 Most Mature Member
Cool, congratulations to everyone who was featured!

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
Wanda looks so cute. :')

Congratulations to everybody spotlighted~