RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game in a Week XIV: THE GENRE GRINDER'S REVENGE

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
No, flapbat's game didn't count as it was late. I've already gotten in contact with the judge about the game.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hey.
When the scores come out, can the judges tell me if you got the clock or not.

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:35:33 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Mods are asleep, post cats.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
GIAW 14: Participant
Excitement!
Suspense!
Antici...pation!

Carpe ludum!

Inspirational phrase!

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
I'm almost sorry how hard I'm going to stomp all of you. That is, unless all the judges are sexist pigs. If they aren't then there's no way I'm losing. My game has the deepest impacting story of any of the games in the compition no chance.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Actually the deadline is the 12th. But yeah, send the scores to me.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Ok, I'll post the scores, but one of them is going to be missing a judge. >:(

Rep:
Level 96
Sorry if it seemed like I was saying something.
I wasn't saying anything.
Carry out with what you were doing.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 30
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
If you're only missing the scores of one game and there are two separate categories of games, couldn't you post up whichever category does have all their scores? It may only be half of the overall scores, but it gives us one category winner and something to celebrate while we nag the absent judge to play the missing game already.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I....honestly forgot that there were two categories. .-.

Will post them shortly.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Thanks for hosting this time Aco, I know it's a lot of work!

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Somehow I wouldn't even know, if I could be a good judge. :/
I do really hard to say a honest oppinion to someone, because I don't want to hurt someone. :'(

@Acolyte:
Take all the time you need and don't overwork, I don't want anyone seen burn out here. ;) (\s/)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
YEAH YOU GUYS LEAVE ACO ALONE  OK

:mads:

<3  :  )
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Congrats to all the winners, and to those who participated!

First prize winners should contact me for their prizes. Other prizes will be determined afterwards. :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Congrats, guys! :D
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
Woah!    o:    I don't really feel I deserve the first place win because I had like ... literally nothing but a little atmosphere. But okie!   o:   

EDIT: I'm curious as to how many of the judges were 'named' by the game.

I really haven't had time to add on anything since entering due to IGMC, but I did fix a few minor issues with something probably not too many people will come across. Ah well.

You can download Voz, if you want.
8mb, no RTP required
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 06:05:50 AM by exhydra »

UPDATED 05-29-14

IS YOUR PROJECT OPTIMIZED?
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep:
Level 96
I would also like to know something.
How many of the judges got the clock. (Already asked, but I rlly want 2 no.)

EDIT2:
Also, did you get stuck anywhere?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 05:47:09 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Congrats all around and yay for second!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Scores updated due to a mathematical error on one of the judges parts. disregard other peoples averages. aquire bacon.

Mainly Luna was actually markedly improved over last time for scoring and due to a math error along the way the final average total did not add up. the error appears to have been solely in calculation of that score but I am double checking all of the math for verification purposes.

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
Last place?
I'm guessing you all expect me to get mad, to start yelling.
But I'm not.

I just want to say, good job everybody.
The people who got first place deserved it, because they worked hard on their games.

Spoiler for:
But you're all still shitlord cis scum. :)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
should be 100% there were a couple of minor rounding errors that did not affect positioning.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Artistic Dreamer
GIAW 14: 3rd Place (Hard Mode)
Oh! OH! :D I'm surprised I actually scored so high, considering how incomplete the game was. Now... it's off to the ongoing projects page with it, so it can get finished. If any of the judges feel like commenting on its flaws, I'd absolutely love it, so I can improve.

Congrats to all the winners! I'm sure you all did awesome. I'm hoping to see some of your projects soon. ^.^

Thank you to all the judges for taking time to judge everyone fairly!

And most of all, thanks to Acolyte for hosting! The contest really helped me jumpstart my game making. It's a great initiative, and you did great. ^.^

Edit - Project page here: http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=50241.0
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 09:57:16 AM by Ekima »

Rep:
Level 87
Woah!    o:    I don't really feel I deserve the first place win because I had like ... literally nothing but a little atmosphere. But okie!   o:   

EDIT: I'm curious as to how many of the judges were 'named' by the game.

I really haven't had time to add on anything since entering due to IGMC, but I did fix a few minor issues with something probably not too many people will come across. Ah well.

You can download Voz, if you want.
8mb, no RTP required

It did for me. As a fan of Remember.exe and someone who never gets afraid of horror games, this was a very pleasant surprise, despite a lack of gameplay.